Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Sophia does seem more relaxed with Sam/Julia than say with Zac(student)Dylan(Son)Ellie(daughter) for obvious reasons.
You're right again, but still ... Remember how she wondered how she would feel while having group sex with teenagers.
That is, we have reason to expect something similar not only with Sam, if we talk about the group.

But if we talk about a tender, sensual relationship, then it will probably be with Sam and next to such a setup can only be Dylan or no one else.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
ive read many times here that L&P is gonna cut out a lot routes and characters like aiden, bennett, thugs, and some of
the females and others,

and when this happens i am going to sit back and laugh my ass off when L&P is hit with the shit storm of backlash
from a whole lot of pissed off players that were looking forward to those routes.

L&P will deserve all of it, makes no sense to let the players take those choices just to turn around and tell the players
"nope, go to hell, you dont get those choices"

yep, gonna be funny as hell to watch this shit storm when it happens.
Yes, we've discussed it a lot, because it's a story pacing, time consuming issue but I can't recall seeing evidence that L&P was shutting anything down, other than curtailing the Bennett route. (This was a while ago & not good news to me). I admit to having grave doubts about the viability of the Aiden tasks, however, now that the Morello brothers are here. When it comes to the thugs we've been informed that they'll be back & ditto for the movers. These appearances are so far into the future that it's not worth considering them much but if they qualify as any kind of 'route' those two groups clearly havn't been written out, which I think they should have been....done & done.
So, in this thread there's been mainly just suggestions as to who should go & AFAIK, no reaction from L&P that freeloaders like myself could see. There's the two lads from the museum that some fans can't even remember, due to make an appearance again on day 14, I think. Why not have Sophia &/or Patricia just cancel? It could be for a sound reason, as Sophia is certainly busy enough. Maybe she has to coach soccer that day, or perhaps she has to wash her hair? (Women often remember that they have to wash their hair when you ask them for a date, I found out as a teenager). I'll go back to my chant that the old men should get better, Mr. Murray should enjoy his well-earned retirement, Carl should go to the Far East to set up a huge business deal, etc., etc. There are many characters whose absence would speed things up & would barely be missed but I welcome any evidence that some are to be written out.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, we've discussed it a lot, because it's a story pacing, time consuming issue but I can't recall seeing evidence that L&P was shutting anything down, other than curtailing the Bennett route. (This was a while ago & not good news to me). I admit to having grave doubts about the viability of the Aiden tasks, however, now that the Morello brothers are here. When it comes to the thugs we've been informed that they'll be back & ditto for the movers. These appearances are so far into the future that it's not worth considering them much but if they qualify as any kind of 'route' those two groups clearly havn't been written out, which I think they should have been....done & done.
So, in this thread there's been mainly just suggestions as to who should go & AFAIK, no reaction from L&P that freeloaders like myself could see. There's the two lads from the museum that some fans can't even remember, due to make an appearance again on day 14, I think. Why not have Sophia &/or Patricia just cancel? It could be for a sound reason, as Sophia is certainly busy enough. Maybe she has to coach soccer that day, or perhaps she has to wash her hair? (Women often remember that they have to wash their hair when you ask them for a date, I found out as a teenager). I'll go back to my chant that the old men should get better, Mr. Murray should enjoy his well-earned retirement, Carl should go to the Far East to set up a huge business deal, etc., etc. There are many characters whose absence would speed things up & would barely be missed but I welcome any evidence that some are to be written out.
There is no evidence(yet) that any characters are being written out,we are not even sure if Bennet will be written out as he may just remain as an extra,but yes the Bennett events was curtailed.
Playable day 18 is the big day for the Bennett/Sophia saga and also the same day that Sophia can dump Aiden, interesting coincidence don't you think.
The Museum Boys will be back on Playable day 14,correct and then maybe not seen again.
The thugs and movers will also be back but nearer the end of the game,correct on both accounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: ancienregimele

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yess , what about next update ?
please send the list of events on next update?
Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

My guess-there is a chance for release in March if the update is smaller than 0.115.Otherwise-release in April.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes