• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Funny how we believed that a guy who can't plan 3 weeks of development and stay on course would have the ability to figure out how many years the whole thing could take. :ROFLMAO:

And back to the game:

What do you think the Sophia/Dylan scene is going to be?
Don't know, but it is supposed to be an important event for there relationship.
Be it a massage in the jacuzzi or someplace else, just more erotic stuff,unless some how he sees Aiden with Sophia.
Still don't really understand why he couldn't post a teaser of this event since did one for the fashion show so surely there is one that he could use.
I don't know to be quite honest. Right now, Dylan is stuck in a "Sex-Ed" theme/thought with Sophia. IMO I thought it was bad to start with Sex-Ed as it is hard to transition from that. If L&P ends up using the Jacuzzi as part of the Sophia/Dylan event and it turns out to be another massage, that will be the second massage in a different location. This would not be good as it's just another repeat event that moved from the house tub. I asked him about a thought I had by email, but he shot that thought down. I can only imagine that if you stay with Sophia/Dylan's path on this event that it might set up something that might be a date night in P.D 13 evening event so he can learn to have a conversation with women, in other words, "Sex-Ed Dating"..... I guess...

I agree. Dylan's event is not a major event. If he was going to withhold a teaser image, it should have been in P.D. 13 evening with Sophia/Dylan. This one made no sense as he mentions it's suppose to be a hot scene with no nudity. Unless he's not completely forthcoming, and it does have nudity in it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't know to be quite honest. Right now, Dylan is stuck in a "Sex-Ed" theme/thought with Sophia. IMO I thought it was bad to start with Sex-Ed as it is hard to transition from that. If L&P ends up using the Jacuzzi as part of the Sophia/Dylan event and it turns out to be another massage, that will be the second massage in a different location. This would not be good as it's just another repeat event that moved from the house tub. I asked him about a thought I had by email, but he shot that thought down. I can only imagine that if you stay with Sophia/Dylan's path on this event that it might set up something that might be a date night in P.D 13 evening event so he can learn to have a conversation with women, in other words, "Sex-Ed Dating"..... I guess...

I agree. Dylan's event is not a major event. If he was going to withhold a teaser image, it should have been in P.D. 13 evening with Sophia/Dylan. This one made no sense as he mentions it's suppose to be a hot scene with no nudity. Unless he's not completely forthcoming, and it does have nudity in it.
I would not put it past the dev to be not completely forthcoming concerning events with his cryptic clues but I guess it builds up the hype even more

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think adding time skips is a good idea. Otherwise Sofia's corruption would be unrealistic. I mean in last playable days of the game she should be corrupted enough to have sex with other men and women, this will not happen in a month. When finally she cheats on her husband it should be atleast about 6 months after their arrival on San Alejo.
I don't think you'll find anyone in this thread who disagrees with you. You may not be aware, but L&P has said that sometime between Playable Day 16 and 19 (I'm paraphrasing here) Sophia will have her first extramarital sex. That means that, without a time skip, we're about a week away from her cheating. From where I sit, a lot has to happen in the next couple of days in order for her to be ready to cheat. It stretches believability.

The time-lapse is a good idea from a realistic standpoint. The problem or challenge he may face is plot holes in the story. Right now, my biggest concern is the male cast in the game and being so far behind the corruption point, I have a feeling he's going to have to step on the gas to play catch up and then where going to have gaps in the story.
The game's fundamental structure is flawed. That isn't really meant as a criticism of L&P because I see it from a lot of games and I think it's something that developers have to learn from. The game needs to similtaneously step on the gas, while stretching things out. Have fun finding the balancing act on that one. Each update needs to do more to advance the story and relationships because the pacing is painfully slow. Some storylines and characters only appear once a year. But the overall timeline needs to elongated because it's hard to believe all of this happening in roughly 30 days. Time skips would cause problems with certain storylines (mostly Aiden) but I think that could be accounted for.

Really though, the core problem with the story is that Sophia started off too sexually conservative for a game with such a tight time frame. Either she should have been more sexually liberal or we needed a longer timeframe to accommodate the corruption. It's a lesson for the future.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This time, he did not post the Sofia / Dylan teaser citing Patreon's strict rules. :( But earlier similar teasers were published ... Nothing is clear. :unsure:The good news is that we will find out soon enough. :giggle:

Reactions: Old Dog

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Just a thought Dr.Fapalot but this would be the 4th massage in 4 different locations.
Sam with Sophia, backyard.
At the health spa
Foot massage in the bath with Dylan.
Zac gave Sophia a shoulder massage when she visited Alyssa.
In total, yes. But I was counting on individual scenes and who's in them. You basically have 2 upper body massages and a foot massage for the men. The health spa was more for lesbian points.

Reactions: Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The game's fundamental structure is flawed. That isn't really meant as a criticism of L&P because I see it from a lot of games and I think it's something that developers have to learn from. The game needs to similtaneously step on the gas, while stretching things out. Have fun finding the balancing act on that one. Each update needs to do more to advance the story and relationships because the pacing is painfully slow. Some storylines and characters only appear once a year. But the overall timeline needs to elongated because it's hard to believe all of this happening in roughly 30 days. Time skips would cause problems with certain storylines (mostly Aiden) but I think that could be accounted for.

Really though, the core problem with the story is that Sophia started off too sexually conservative for a game with such a tight time frame. Either she should have been more sexually liberal or we needed a longer timeframe to accommodate the corruption. It's a lesson for the future.
When you consider that he started Sophia's character as a faithful woman instead of partly corrupted, as you stated, and you only have 30 Days to tell it, then yes. He would need to step on the gas, but as I said, he risks creating plot holes which can cause the reader to scratch their heads and say to themself, "HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE SENSE????!!!" If he is going to time-lapse the story he needs to make sure it makes sense on the other end, but that means he would have to look at all the other paths too. To me, that's going to be a headache.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't think you'll find anyone in this thread who disagrees with you. You may not be aware, but L&P has said that sometime between Playable Day 16 and 19 (I'm paraphrasing here) Sophia will have her first extramarital sex. That means that, without a time skip, we're about a week away from her cheating. From where I sit, a lot has to happen in the next couple of days in order for her to be ready to cheat. It stretches believability.

I agree with you!
It was probably necessary to plan for gaps in time so that at least 6 months passed in game time, which changed Sofia and led her to those events that the storylines hint at.
In what we have now, time is overly compressed and the events do not look real. But, taking into account the conventions and the fact that this is just a game, I believe that this is acceptable and forgivable for the first project.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I guess Aiden will be on the list for giving Sophia a massage then
Hmm, I not sure. I think that one is going to be a more sexual theme without touching. I'm speculating here, but I think that one is going to fall in line with a striptease. I think the touching with Aiden will come in the next event which I think is Gameday 25 (Playable Day 18.)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hmm, I not sure. I think that one is going to be a more sexual theme without touching. I'm speculating here, but I think that one is going to fall in line with a striptease. I think the touching with Aiden will come in the next event which I think is Gameday 25 (Playable Day 18.)
I was joking mate.
There is only so much that you can do involving clothing so I would expect some touching/foreplay and partial/full nudity during the Aiden tasks.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe it just has to do with the Sam event. Sophia could not be quite sure what to wear for this event. Perhaps because she is considering getting Sam's attention against a whole bunch of young girls during the concert. Since Dylan was so stylish at the bikini event she could ask him. Dylan could outgrow himself, not complain that he can't be there, and advise her within a small fashion show.
The "wide belt" she wanted to wear on her visit to the prison, without a bra, would be the right choice Dylan could suggest.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe it just has to do with the Sam event. Sophia could not be quite sure what to wear for this event. Perhaps because she is considering getting Sam's attention against a whole bunch of young girls during the concert. Since Dylan was so stylish at the bikini event she could ask him. Dylan could outgrow himself, not complain that he can't be there, and advise her within a small fashion show.
The "wide belt" she wanted to wear on her visit to the prison, without a bra, would be the right choice Dylan could suggest.
Sophia rocker. Ellie like a sexy Teenager. And Patricia, well, like Patricia

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia rocker. Ellie like a sexy Teenager. And Patricia, well, like Patricia
Yes, maybe Aiden will leave the motorcycle outfit to Sophia. She would look like a motorcycle bride and break a sweat during the concert. (Of course it's just nonsense on my part)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Yes, maybe Aiden will leave the motorcycle outfit to Sophia. She would look like a motorcycle bride and break a sweat during the concert. (Of course it's just nonsense on my part)
The idea of Dylan helping Sophia to choose the dress for the concert makes sense. It would be a bit of a deja-vu wrt the breakfast in bed of the day before but it can go a little bit further than that.
Also, if he is on the cuckold path, he could convince Sophia to wear something more sexy/revealing. (which will be a mess development-wise for the concert as it requires to render the scenes twice for the different dresses).
Anyway this will give some sort of continuity with the previous events.

In any case, massage or another dressing event, I would expect that he would lay the basis for the upcoming events, PD 13 is quite dense in Dylan's events. So I expect he might propose something to Sophia to go further in his plots. There is an event in the evening of PD 13 for sure, followed by an optional one and preceded by (presumably) a visit to the salon (Claire and Marie event).

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The idea of Dylan helping Sophia to choose the dress for the concert makes sense. It would be a bit of a deja-vu wrt the breakfast in bed of the day before but it can go a little bit further than that.
Also, whether he is on the cuckold path or not, he could convince Sophia to wear something more sexy. (which will be a mess development-wise for the concert as it requires to render the scenes twice for the different dresses).
Anyway this will give some sort of continuity with the previous events.

In any case, massage or another dressing event, I would expect that he would lay the basis for the upcoming events, PD 13 is quite dense in Dylan's events. So I expect he might propose something to Sophia to go further in his plots. There is an event in the evening of PD 13 for sure, followed by an optional one and preceded by (presumably) a visit to the salon (Claire and Marie event).
As long as she doesn't wear anything RED. We don't need Sam suddenly taking a break from the thrash metal, or whatever style his band has, to do a cover of "Lady in Red" for 'a very special lay-dee.' Anything like this, just no, no...

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes