Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
sorry for sounding boring, I know this doesn't enter much into the discussion, but the creator of AWAM, does he think about creating another game besides this one?
I don't think you sound boring, but as slow as these updates are, a new game is probably the last thing the creator of AWAM needs.

if you like this, be sure to check out Project Myriam.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is update good or not or just waste of time ??
It's have small or big game play Just tell until the Android port available for new version

Zeruel1969

Jul 12, 2018
I finish part 1 to play part 2 , but can´t start because "No valid final save from Part 1" , "You will be asked to generate a final save at the end of the Game".
Nah you won't. Why???

Rawrhaider

Mar 17, 2020
None of the animations have Sofia in it. Thus making the animations completely useless towards the premise of a wife and mother. The entire story behind this game is Sofia is a hot ass milf who has a shitty husband and everyone wants to tap that ass. Not oh look a random slut that has no impact on the game is getting railed in a decent animation.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Well finally very disappointing update! Not enough contune on the main character and not really interesting for me. So I think I'm going to stop there for this game, it's a shame. Good luck to those who will wait for even more useless content with characters without any interest, obviously with many delays that are becoming usual now. I don't know how many months late for an update that is clearly worse than some previous ones.

It's a huge waste I find to be so late for animations or other that are useless. When are the animations or Liam brushing his teeth to show his best smile to the neighbor before going to work! I can't wait x)

Sorry for english too and courage to those who remain

Dec 30, 2020
Well finally very disappointing update! Not enough contune on the main character and not really interesting for me. So I think I'm going to stop there for this game, it's a shame. Good luck to those who will wait for even more useless content with characters without any interest, obviously with many delays that are becoming usual now. I don't know how many months late for an update that is clearly worse than some previous ones.

It's a huge waste I find to be so late for animations or other that are useless. When are the animations or Liam brushing his teeth to show his best smile to the neighbor before going to work! I can't wait x)

Sorry for english too and courage to those who remain
Can you show some screenshot?

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes