Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - MEGA

Patch for Part 1 to Load Final Save Files for Part 2:

A Wife and Mother [Part 2 / v0.160] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 860 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 174 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 140 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
You are the best! seems i cannot play part two because the save files from part 1 are hidden on mac (not seen when you open the file) :( The new version there is a clear folder that says "Final save" Not sure why both games dont just talk like they are supposed too.

Reactions: Unaware95

herpderpswede

Sep 12, 2020
right lads i donwloaded part 2 and when i run the ported save the game starts and after a very quick summery of the MCs day the game finishes with "to be continued" have i missed something of is this it?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i have same bug and i dont miss any scens
but whatever I chooses to do in game i got all path...
for me this error is good
Same question:
1/ Do you have a fonts folder in your <AWAM2>/game folder?
2/ If so, what's in it?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
In that update with 800 megs there isn't any Dylan. Its just her.
All there is is the school with blackmail. Plus a choice later to visit the Don. And then it ends.
I do not remember but we are already at day 20. So 10 more days i suppose. Someone kind of help me, but i haven't really seen any sex in the game so far. Perhaps i played it wrong but of course i wanted to have some mom/son sex. So that did not happen.
Its a little underwhelming because that was the reason i actually played the game in the first place. I do not care about husband or lesbian. So i am must be the wrong audience for the game.
Am i right?

Reactions: arl2017xxx

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone have a final save txt file where you said yes to everything except Aiden(turned him down at first chance), that when used to start part 2, you actually get more scenes than "wakes up, drinks coffee, gets dressed, goes to school, teaches class, comes home...to be continued?" I got zero interaction with anyone nor any "animations" that were mentioned earlier in the thread. I am under the impression that even without being on the Aiden path, I should have gotten scenes with Dylan and Ellie, at least.

abram1

May 24, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this image really made me laugh at the absurdity of the situation
That's a top notch pic, in fact. Attention to the details is insane. Soft shadows, casting down by multiple objects. MC's reflection in the glass pane, same goes to the white bookcase.

The elephant in the room is not the plot and typos (like Zac squeezing left boob while it was her right one, but left for us). Pacing is a huge deal. Both for the advancement of the story and development as a whole.
The structure of AWAM seems like an exponential curve atm. Unbearably tedious, cumbersome or completely unnecessary plotlines for some characters, while lack of progress for others. Bennett, janitor, never upcoming DLC - good riddance, less branching - more time for the really important stuff.
Animation was fine, better experiment with it now than later on. If they figure out how to loose less time making scenes, that'll only improve this VN. That's just one more factor slowing down the process.

Although the update itself isn't a revelation, it's way above than the previous one. I get it, Dylan is the most popular apart from Sophia, but him, becoming basically 2nd MC, boy, I don't like where all this is heading. I would've preferred Ellie taking his role and watch some events from her pov. There are plenty of games with male MC's, no one can say no to more boobies.

It's really easy to piss on the game, I'm no exception here. Got no idea, how the main issue can be resolved though. Cutting the tail to smaller pieces had no effect. 0.100 took the same amount of time as 0.155-0.160 and that was a huge chunk with 1200+ renders and 1/2 of PD compared to the current 1/5. Image quality improved so as the rig.
This VN became so humongous that it takes 10 events per day to tell a story. That's the cornerstone of the problem. And it may get worse down the road. I mean, when Sophia/Dylan path branches into Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Emma, it seems a little bit too much. Feels like a waste of resources.

This game is like an unpolished gem. The potential is phenomenal, numerous fan art stories and single renders easily prove that. It's by far the most successful fan art thread out there, with more views than 99% of the games out here. Yet what the audience is really craving for ain't happening for years, Liam doesn't count. Throwing a bone in a form of a "bonus scene" with a character no one cares about not solving anything. That was L&P's answer to the lack of the "hot stuff". Can't recall anything where a third-rate character had hotter scenes than so-called MC. What was the name of the game, "a Wife and Mother", not "a secondary NPC and his GF".

Alright, back to the hibernation mode, hopefully he won't decide to combine next couple of updates into one and stick to his plans.

Sg7890

Mar 20, 2021
My game shows to be continued after 0.155 ending hence I am unable to get dylan Ellie scene any idea why?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes