Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
LOL, WHAT?????? That's the point. Sam can only get anywhere with Sophia when she is drunk or buzzing... The only game your boy has is alcohol, that's why he made progress.
At the scene, Sophia was drinking only two gulps/sips. Sophia knews everything at the time and gave permission to my lover boy Sam, leaving him to continue.;)

Everyone knows whether or not alcohol worked in the hot tub scene at the next Sam and Sophia event. So wait. ;):cool:

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
At the scene, Sophia was drinking only two gulps/sips. Sophia knews everything at the time and gave permission to my lover boy Sam, leaving him to continue.;)

Everyone knows whether or not alcohol worked in the hot tub scene at the next Sam and Sophia event. So wait. ;):cool:
be ready to be disappointed then

maybe she will show her nipple not only areola this time

and thats it :LOL:

Reactions: 1367uty

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
be ready to be disappointed then

maybe she will show her nipple not only areola this time

and thats it :LOL:
Sophia only shows Frodo/Dylan her breasts, and Sophia doesn't do anything more than that with Pigmmy/Dylan. But she makes no restrictions on my boy Sam and Ellie.:love: She is more comfortable and happy with them.;):love:(y)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

The alcohol played a role. The scene explicitly says that. One if the lines from the scene i still remember while they kiss i guess is " The ALCOHOL kept her misgivings at bay" and numerous other instances where alcohol was mentioned to be the reason Sophia was so susceptible. So you can't say alcohol played no part.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
The alcohol played a role. The scene explicitly says that. One if the lines from the scene i still remember while they kiss i guess is " The ALCOHOL kept her misgivings at bay" and numerous other instances where alcohol was mentioned to be the reason Sophia was so susceptible. So you can't say alcohol played no part.
Let's see, Everyone knows whether or not alcohol played part or worked in the hot tub scene at the next Sam and Sophia event. So wait. ;):cool:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Why in the world would he start working on PS when there's 5% left on CS? Did he take his Laptop with him while relaxing on the beach or what? I remember last year there was a somewhat similar situation. He wasn't home but took his Laptop with him, said he was only able to work on PS back then.

Why make a post about how the scene is more extensive than he thought (at 95% lmao), but then instead of finishing the scene, he's suddenly switching to PS work? How does that make any sense?

Man, the Festival of Bullshit is great this year. I've gotten a free party hat and a piece of the finest fabric to cuddle up with.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Who cares if alcohol played a part, it plays a part for both males and females by lowering our inhibitions. ( beer goggles anyone).
one time I partied so hard thought I was taking Christie Brinkley to bed and woke up with fat Kirstie Alley lookalike.
Havnt you heard the joke
“Why did god invent alcohol?”
So fat chicks can get laid too

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
This is the message that I wrote for L&P today as a reply on his patreon post : "L&P with all due respect a 250 renders is a small scene. The massive scene like the bikini show or the yoga has more then 1,000 renders. In this pace it will take a year and half for the whole play day and around 25 years to finish the game. You must find a way to finish the game faster. We all here love the game and want you to succeed".
The thing I'm wondering about more and more is why some people don't finally realise that L&P doesn't give a shit about having a decent project plan. He couldn't care less whether his game will ever be finished or not. The important thing for him is obviously to make as much money as possible with as little effort as necessary. Therefore, instead of telling a story well, there are so many duplicate storylines and unnecessary side stories.

It would also be important for people to stop using the number of images as a means of development speed comparison. Here it would be much more important to see how many new scenes, locations and characters there are (and whether they had to be adapted, etc.) in an update. It doesn't help much to only count the images that may have been just slightly adjusted or simply rendered the same scene from different angles.

Mar 14, 2022
Why in the world would he start working on PS when there's 5% left on CS? Did he take his Laptop with him while relaxing on the beach or what? I remember last year there was a somewhat similar situation. He wasn't home but took his Laptop with him, said he was only able to work on PS back then.

Why make a post about how the scene is more extensive than he thought (at 95% lmao), but then instead of finishing the scene, he's suddenly switching to PS work? How does that make any sense?

Man, the Festival of Bullshit is great this year. I've gotten a free party hat and a piece of the finest fabric to cuddle up with.
Better yet, in previous releases he would photoshop 100 pictures /day. Now he's doing 40 per day.

He always takes time off during updates or he has a irl job that he's not telling anyone because he wants to pretend he's working on this full time.

Some of his patron people have been opening their eyes and the current comments are either newbies thinking the whole thing has been released for year or two or old timers who are there just speak their mind.

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes