ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
This is a great joke, that i´m totally stealing.
So, you wrote the comment #100,000 to quote one comment by me. I appreciate that. By the way, you should check the continuation of that comment.
I reflected about this all night long:

So, we were talking about the fifth dimension, but if the game has 3D characters, that would be the third dimension from our perspective. In other words, the game is the third dimension to us and for the characters of the game we are the fifth dimension. Then, what and where is the fourth dimension? My hypothesis is that the fourth dimension is the bridge between the two worlds, the 3D game and our reality. And accessing to that bridge we could surpass the laws of the space-time to travel to the future where the game is finished.

But, where is the bridge, the fourth dimension, and how to access to it?

Coincidentally, as if I had received a call from another dimension, a video appeared in my youtube recommendations. It contains the vivid present representation of the L&P from the future, a guy that has been stuck creating his game for 40 years.

As we can see, he fulfills L&P's characteristics as being obsessive with the details and the perfectionism of his craft. So, we can get some clues from him:

As L&P, he also uses grandeur expressions like "my world is an alternative fantasy version of historical Earth" and terms like "planks". There is where the secret resides, he talks about an alternative version, and also talks about Stranger Things, we could infer that L&P is trapped in an alternative version of our world, like in the series. In this case, in L&P's world everything is slowed down, like if the time itself had more density, more weight: The Slowed Down Reality!!!!

But then, how to access the bridge? The guy who represents the L&P's from the future talked about how his 40 year-long game allowed him to preserve his friends, referring to the players of the game. The key here is the term 'friendship'. He does his long term game to not be alone, to have friends.

And there's more, in the movie Interstellar they say:
View attachment 1885656

Also Einstein said: "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity."

The same as love: when you are with someone you love, the time accelerates.

Then, Love can transcends dimensions of time and space and accelerates time itself. Love is the key, that's how we can access the fourth dimension, the bridge. As the Dungeon and Dragons guy, L&P wants friends and he wants to be loved, not hated.

We need to be L&P's friends, we are the players of his game!!! We need to love L&P!!! Only through love we can bring back L&P from the Slowed-Down reality!!! Only through our love to L&P, he could want reciprocate that love back to us and see other artists as his friends and trust them his work, then the game development speed will increase.

Come on everybody, say it with me:

We love you Lust&Passion!!! We are your friends!!!!

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Bruh I first played it in 2019 and there's no shot it has been milked for 3 more years without any full-fledged cheating lmao.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's been a while since I played. (Holding out for some M/S action)
What sex scenes have there been?
:unsure: the last updates had Sophia teasing at school there she did another task of Aiden showing her body to everyone in the room letting Zac grope her bare chest there was also a trio between Aiden/Jennifer/André has an option to ask for help Don Morello's mob to end Aiden's blackmail for good. there are some scenes from what I saw of spoilers with Dylan is Ellie but I didn't get to play it I'll wait for the next update first...lol

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes