Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's been a while since I played. (Holding out for some M/S action)
What sex scenes have there been?
The only sex scenes on the Filthy route so far have been Neil/Amber in their backyard, and the fantasy sequence with Larry on the prison. If you're "holding out for some M/S action", best come back in a decade, probably two. If the game hasn't been abandoned by then, you might be lucky.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Well there is something like NTR after all. Ellie\Logan, Ellie\Dylan than Ellie\Sophia. The same point is Dylan\Emma or any girl than Sophia. And of course there is Sophia\Everyone else than Husband :D :D Just saying :D
:WeSmart: Ah yes, now I understand I had forgotten about that now it makes more sense about that scene of Ellie taking Logan with another girl and on Sophia's part too. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The only sex scenes on the Filthy route so far have been Neil/Amber in their backyard, and the fantasy sequence with Larry on the prison. If you're "holding out for some M/S action", best come back in a decade, probably two. If the game hasn't been abandoned by then, you might be lucky.
What about Aiden/André with Jennifer?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have nothing but patience.
LOL

Juidas

May 14, 2019
:WeSmart: Ah yes, now I understand I had forgotten about that now it makes more sense about that scene of Ellie taking Logan with another girl and on Sophia's part too. :ROFLMAO:(y)
Just to say NTR is cuckolding where the partner actively encourages the other half to cheat and typically watches while they do, so far there has been nothing like this in the game and unless there is twist that is yet to come I don't think there will be.

Reactions: Ass Fan

lesson of fun

Apr 26, 2017
Dec 19, 2021
If you want to see a hot scene then perhaps you are better off waiting for my boy Sam's next event.(y):love:
Yes, No hot scenes are expected after the next Sam Hot event, and subsequent events are not worth it playing.:D:love:

We can't expect anything romantic and hot scenes at Dylan events. All of Dylan's paths are very slow burn and boring events.

Go Sam :love:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes