Feb 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.075.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thankksss a ton ! But pls can anyone give me the saves i don't want to go over it agaib

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "tigres, post: 1628490, membre: 17800"] Dites ce que vous voudrez ... voir ces regards un peu sournois de Sophia ferait foutre tout homme ..... Aussi chaudement putain! Alyssa a un piercing au nombril!
[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 1"] View attachment 252356 [/ SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 2"] View attachment 252357
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 3"] View attachment 252358
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Le nombril d'Alyssa"] View attachment 252359
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Oh, sale pute! Je parie que vous voulez également vous tenir par la main et qu'il vous appelle par votre prénom!"] View attachment 252360 [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
+ picture please :)

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
[QUOTE = "tigres, post: 1628490, membre: 17800"] Dites ce que vous voudrez ... voir ces regards un peu sournois de Sophia ferait foutre tout homme ..... Aussi chaudement putain! Alyssa a un piercing au nombril!
[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 1"] View attachment 252356 [/ SPOILER]

[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 2"] View attachment 252357
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Naughty Look 3"] View attachment 252358
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Le nombril d'Alyssa"] View attachment 252359
[/BECQUET]
[SPOILER = "Oh, sale pute! Je parie que vous voulez également vous tenir par la main et qu'il vous appelle par votre prénom!"] View attachment 252360 [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
+ picture please :)
Please talk english on this forum

Reactions: truerty

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How come the changelog has about twice the scenes in it that the actual update has?
For me it ends just after the Sam event at the pool.

Fucking short.

It's just like I wrote, the pacing is fine, it's the frequency and size of the updates that are a problem.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dev has created the scenes and characters long time ago: houses, school, gym, boutiques, some city parts. He already has it. And this costs more work. After that, comes the easy part, putting the characters in the scenes. So, I believe he could make all this quicker or slower and depends all on feedback.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How come the changelog has about twice the scenes in it that the actual update has?
For me it ends just after the Sam event at the pool.

Fucking short.

It's just like I wrote, the pacing is fine, it's the frequency and size of the updates that are a problem.
Because, different paths... any game branching out with multiple paths will have limited content at releases. Unless a release is focused on a particular path or persons. In which case if you din't do that path you could end up with no content what so ever for that release and better luck next time.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The change log posted on OP is wrong. It also mentions the scenes that will be in the next update.
These are the scenes of the current version

v0.075

Day 16 (playable day 9):

Morning:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event
2) Start of the actual teacher storyline (Sophia)

Morning/Noon:
1) "Sam" -Event
2) Sophia looks for a second side job (internet)
3) 3rd working day at the nursing home (choosable side job)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Because, different paths... any game branching out with multiple paths will have limited content at releases. Unless a release is focused on a particular path or persons. In which case if you din't do that path you could end up with no content what so ever for that release and better luck next time.

Except that several people have pointed out that the afternoon events while in the changelog aren't in the actual update.

carlosxbox79

Aug 2, 2017
what the hell the zip does not want to open or extract it says is damage I try in 3 different computer and nothing my internet is 400 mgs and I am piss at this game right now, is the only game that causes this what can I do both versions said the same thing

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes