lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Noon/Afternoon:
1) First time at the beach! "Sophia/Dylan" - Event + "Sophia/Carl" - Event
Sophia/Carl wdf ?
I wonder how big an event
more flirtation? or carl confess he want a threesome with sophia or something like that:unsure:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
he can just stop distributing the game from his patreon and start distributing from his website. Patreon can still be used to collect money

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
That could be the case if author promised that there will be tons of sex scenes in the game realy fast.
But he didnt.

From the very first day he was pretty specific. Game is planned for 30 days, and content will be slowly getting more spicy as it goes. About a year ago he even given out a detailed plan for next 4 in game days, and he specificaly said - there will be no sex in this days (exept of possible sex scene with husband).
So he has been 100% true to his word.

If you want to complain about it or quit becouse there is no sex so far - you should have left back then.

If you cant read the labels on the product it is your fault if you are dissapointed.

Agimir, the main promise, and something that is in the title is '' with class '' and this is not to imply being an 90's softcore whose one of the great deeds after this long journey was a side boob with the son of the neighbor! For God! This character is a nun! Do not even fuck with your husband and do not even masturbate! This is not class or realism, it's fucking coarse ...

I'm very interested that this game works, has potential, is well done and do not doubt that my criticism is sincere and wanting to improve.

The scenes in the game are not even animated ... he switched to cg after using parts in the rpg game ... and yet he is taking and dropping almost nothing ... Agimir please he is curling ... And another, deep down people are interested in two things: incest and betrayal. All useless subplots, all dialogues that lead to nothing for us writers is called '' belly ''. It's purposeful.

I would credit the delay in the development of incest, it is something complicated and forbidden in many countries, but as you like to believe in promises of those who do not know, I promise you: If you continue like this, it will be the Lost of adult games.

I'm an old monkey, I've seen this story.

Kisses.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
To be fair, L&P did themselves no service by making some rather poorly thought out statements, in particular taking shots at other developers.

And in the defense of the game, L&P mostly talked about how the action couldnt be sped up because the focus was on the slow build, which is fair.

BUT, completely ignored the fact that the vast majority of the criticism is not about the pace of the game's plot, but the pace of the game's development. And when full days became half days, and half days may become quarter days, and the time between continues to grow, that criticism also seems fair.

My own personal opinion is that they did not present themselves very well, probably realized it, then deleted the posts.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To be fair, L&P did themselves no service by making some rather poorly thought out statements, in particular taking shots at other developers.

And in the defense of the game, L&P mostly talked about how the action couldnt be sped up because the focus was on the slow build, which is fair.

BUT, completely ignored the fact that the vast majority of the criticism is not about the pace of the game's plot, but the pace of the game's development. And when full days became half days, and half days may become quarter days, and the time between continues to grow, that criticism also seems fair.

My own personal opinion is that they did not present themselves very well, probably realized it, then deleted the posts.
He also ignore the comments that are saying he is introducing too many characters and story lines that are not going anywhere.
We hardly have some of them past phase 1.If we realy have to wait for phase 10 for the real thing.....
BTW we will get another new character in 1 or 2 updates from now.So another story to follow.At least I hope he knows his lesson and won't add new blackmail routes outside the ones we already have.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
does the dev hate this thread?The last time i've seen him post in here is 6 months ago
I think it bothers him that not everyone in this forum is willing to feed his ego with praise. Also, it's not that we miss much, if he usually came to boast of his "perfection" and to belittle the work of other developers. He also came with his endless excuses trying to explain why each update takes longer and longer. And at the end he ended up deleting his comments because at least he had some integrity and noticed how pretentious his comments were.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Maybe you already catched it, I'm going to split the next update in two part. So the next version will be 0.0775 (not 0.08) and will contain the "beach-event" and the little "Sam-event" afterwards. So if you aren't in one of these storylines you can skip it.
The whole beach event turned out to be even morne elaborate than I expected. It's the most elaborate event so far and I had to rewrite, create and plan more than ever. So this whole event will have around 230 renders from which 14% are extra renders for Sophia's different bikini versions! I'll finish it today or tomorrow and then start with the next much smaller one. As soon as I'm finished with it I'll announce a release period.
And there will still be one teaser before the release of 0.0775!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Maybe you already catched it, I'm going to split the next update in two part. So the next version will be 0.0775 (not 0.08) and will contain the "beach-event" and the little "Sam-event" afterwards. So if you aren't in one of these storylines you can skip it.
The whole beach event turned out to be even morne elaborate than I expected. It's the most elaborate event so far and I had to rewrite, create and plan more than ever. So this whole event will have around 230 renders from which 14% are extra renders for Sophia's different bikini versions! I'll finish it today or tomorrow and then start with the next much smaller one. As soon as I'm finished with it I'll announce a release period.
And there will still be one teaser before the release of 0.0775!
Hey we are right after all.I wonder did he rework the Aiden event too?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm sure that somewhere in the deepest, darkest, most obscure corners of the internet there are forums for people who love to complain that the sky should NOT be blue because blue is boring, or that the ocean shouldn't be salty because salt tastes salty, or that fire should be less hot so that it doesn't, like, burn things. If I were to ever find such a forum, God willing, I would retire from all other Earthly pursuits to bask in ecstasy!

But for now, I have this thread.

For people who derive small pleasures from reading passionate complaints about games for reasons that are antithetical to the aesthetic of the game's intention and stated mission, it is truly awe-inspiring.

If I could somehow derive sexual pleasure from the ludicrous hilarity of the discourse here, I might expire from fapping. FapDeath is what I think it's called.

I hope I survive...

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes