Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
do you think she play baskeball again
Two scenarios I am thinking:

1. Sophia asks Sam to come help her with something for a moment in the kitchen while Dylan and the other friend continue to play basketball. While in the kitchen Sophia gives Sam a show.

2. When Sophia pulls in she says hi to the boys and says she has to change from the beach. Sam immediately tells Dylan and the other friend he has to go home so he can try and spy on Sophia changing, which Sophia detects and gives him a show.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
I'll go for no.2. I hope it's a strip show rather than just waving across the window and accidentally revealing her tits.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
and maybe sam steal a little kiss from sophia:cool:.#TeamSam
I guess he will get a Show from her. And not by accident. She will do it because she wants to do it. #TeamSam
And if I remember that right, should he not tell her, when he has a concert, that he should invite her? I wonder, if this will happen or if he do it.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
release date minimum 15 april.
gain 5000 dollar each month.
make half day update in 45 days.
he will gain 1.000.000 dollar at the end of the game.
keep goin lp.
I do not think he wants to work on it for 16 years (1000000/60000).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I do not think he wants to work on it for 16 years (1000000/60000).
He maybe will need more than 30 playable days to actualy finish all ongoing stories.After all we have what 20-30 stories?More?Each one with at least 10 more events,some/Dylan,Ellie,Sam/ with probably 30 more events.I simply can't see how he can make so many events in only 21 days.

DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
He maybe will need more than 30 playable days to actualy finish all ongoing stories.After all we have what 20-30 stories?More?Each one with at least 10 more events,some/Dylan,Ellie,Sam/ with probably 30 more events.I simply can't see how he can make so many events in only 21 days.
I see that too. This is in my view the reason for slow development of the updates.
Half a day of progress means a lot of work on these many storylines. Problem is, the player has to play through all sorts of channels to see the entire content. I made it only for "filthy" and "good", but even with skipping it took over 1 hour each way.
And who just wants to see sex just has little content :cool:.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Yeah that's liam... here is how i think the event will go, sophia comes home, boyz playing basketball they invite her to play she tells them that needs do unload the grocery, sam offers to help her bla bla bla sophia tells sam that she needs to change for the game sam goes home to his giant scope to take a peek at sophia changing or maybe remains in house and do that... see you in the next update...
BTW now we have half of an update to a half update, wait, what?!?!:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes