rykdragon

May 3, 2017
This game is sucks. I had a hype about this but every release my hype go down. Now I dont have any hope about this game. I dont call it a hentai game anymore. At this point he implant alot of sex scenes I dont care because you have to play and read many hours to see that. So I give up this and newer return.

pthug76

Jun 9, 2018
Very critical analysis by some players. Maybe they can make their own game.
What's that supposed to mean? The dev's creating a product for other ppl to use and he's making $ off of it, he's not making it for himself. The people who the product's created for (i.e., the consumers) have every right to criticize it however they want. You can obviously express your disagreement with their opinion but you shouldn't tell people to just shut up and consume whatever's put in front of them because the dev's doing them a favor or something. Cuz he's clearly not! He's said it multiple times that he's looking to make $ off of this game. And he'd make $ by creating a product people would want to see. You're not doing the dev any favor here, trust me.

erasernew

Jul 24, 2017
Some calculations about the progress

Aiden - Dylan's Bully gave 12 assignments - if we get 1 assignment every day

Work week is 5 days, we can have 5 assignments per week, from this we can calculate that 12 assignments will take - 14 in game days

Author now is making 4 updates per day - for Aiden 12 assignments - they will be done no early then 56 updates... this mean with this tempo - 1,5 month per update - we can get final assignment in 84 months or 12th of April 2026 :D

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
The way that Our Fate does it is more realistic. You bang your girlfriend while starting to develop feelings for someone else.
Once you feel that your feelings for the new girl is too much you cheat or break it up. etc. etc.

TLDR: The premise of a marriage makes it unnecessary to blue ball the player to this extreme. One sex scene somewhere in the game could have given player a sex scene without changing the overall dynamic of the game. The premise of the game is an adult game after all? This frustrates a lot of people playing the game.
The only thing that i don't like in this game is the point system and how the different routes/paths are separated.
First of all how the lesbian route is compatible with "good wife"? It doesn't make sense. And what is the reward/ending of the "good wife" path? To have sex with her hasband after 5 years ? This is ridiculus.
If you want to seperate the point system to 2 basic categories such us "good wife" and "filthy" at least make the "good wife" compatible with Dylan and Ellie as well and you can rename it to "faithfull to the family". Or make at least Dylan and Ellie paths independable to filthy points. For example why Sophia have to fuck the gym boy (to get some filthy points) to be able to progress the story with Dylan?
As you say here:
And what is the reward/ending of the "good wife" path? To have sex with her hasband after 5 years ? This is ridiculus.
That's my complain, the whole scenario is unrealistic. There is plenty of slow burn games I enjoy. Our Fate is one of them. Melody is another. But the scenario and premise is more realistic. Love it or hate it, but that's what makes incest a "good" tool for slow burn adult games. The Taboo puts the brakes on the sex side of such a relationship, where none exits for a married couple.
Ok, folks, I have a shocking suggestion. Instead of companing about how the game sucks, how much you disappointed and other similat things...let's write all this to dev in a coherent and adequate manner. That is what I did two days ago, when I realized that I had a number of questions that I wanted to get answers to.

From a small correspondence with the author and after reading his Patreon page I've learned that (according to him) that "The story is already planned out (and also already written!!!) for about 30 playable days" and he will stick to his plan. So, if we really want to make him change his mind, we need good arguments.

Reactions: DrackDrap

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
A good update, Sophia's scale is moving forward. It's a good start. I have a curious question. Who is Sophia's corrupt line going to have sex with for the first time? Sophia seems to be synchronized with the degree of corruption in every character. Last time she showed Sam a areola. This time she showed her pubic hair to her son, and next time maybe somebody touched the pudenda. I feel that this is the main problem of the slow update of corruption stories. Sophia should find a thread to go deep into, and for other characters can proceed slowly and orderly. Such stories are rich and layered, otherwise the corruption level is the same, is it the end of group sexual intercourse?

Reactions: groggittu

Angmir

May 29, 2017
We are at day 16, as i previously wrote: 14 days * 4 updates per day - 84 updates - 1,5 month per update - 7 years.... If any user left to support him....
We are at day 16 but playable day 9th. There are still 21 days of story to go.
There was a week of time skip in between.

So we only about aproach 1/3 of the game.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
hey guys, I cant open the full quality zip file, only the compressed one can be open. anyone else has the same problem?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The paradox that this creator has created for themself is frustrating to me. They are at about 5500 per month now.

The claim they make is that at 6500 they will quit the part time job & hire an assistant & upgrade their hardware to get things done faster.

The second claim is that at 8000 they will quit college do the game full time & hire even more staff.

By "holding back" now with keeping this side job, not hiring staff, not upgrading the machine, and still going to college they release more slowly than they could. These very things that they claim they will do will make more money for them, but they won't do it until they are making more money in the first place.

If they cut the bullshit, and hired enough staff and upgraded machine enough and quit all the side shit right now and 100% focus on the game they would be soon making 15-20,000 a month with updates coming in 2-3 weeks not 6-7 weeks, but they won't do that until they are already there yet.

So they are purposely stuck in development hell.

If this project were a space program it would be as if the overall goal is to make it to Mars. However, the rocket fuel needed to get to Mars is not going to be bought until the ship is over halfway to Mars. Put the Fuel in NOW and it will fucking get there! but no, the ship gonna have to make a stupid return trip to space station blue balls, again and again, to refuel the thing to go slightly closer to the current goal of halfway to of Mars but returning each time to get more fuel making it slightly closer to that critical half way point. Cut that return trip shit give the thing the fucking fuel it needs and get it there! This project could be really moving and advancing with updates every 2-3 weeks and making so much more money than it currently is but it's so much wasted energy caught in the arbitrarily created red tape by the creator that doesn't have the balls to put the fuel in b/c they are not 100% sure they will get the desired funding in the end.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
We are at day 16, as i previously wrote: 14 days * 4 updates per day - 84 updates - 1,5 month per update - 7 years.... If any user left to support him....
Hehe, nope. We at day 16 which is also playable day 9 (according to dev's walkthrough). So, it's 21 days * 4 updates per day * 1.5 month per update = 10.5 years :cool:
I hope he's young and have to personal life:D

Reactions: erasernew

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
If they cut the bullshit, and hired enough staff and upgraded machine enough and quit all the side shit right now and 100% focus on the game they would be soon making 15-20,000 a month with updates coming in 2-3 weeks not 6-7 weeks, but they won't do that until they are already there yet.
That's a player's view, l&p would need 16K a month just to bring in the same total moneys. Not worth it for him.

Reactions: Bazzkot

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
That's a player's view, l&p would need 16K a month just to bring in the same total moneys. Not worth it for him.
Also, to be fair, different devs from different countries needs different amount of moneys to live and work on the game. I know devs from Russia with team of 6 people and total profit around 6.5k per month. But, to be fair, their development progress is even slower than that of AWAM dev.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes