yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
I really like this game but it'd be nice if the dev changed the requisites when you go on "lesbian route". At first it's fine, you can get the scenes from having "lesbian points" but later it requires A LOT of filthy points so you can't do anything.

It could either give filthy points when getting on lesbian scenes (cause it doesn't) or reduce the amount of F Points required or just both to ensure you can get the scenes.

So it's pretty much go full filthy or faithful, nothing in between.

Reactions: S.t.s

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
What's that supposed to mean? The dev's creating a product for other ppl to use and he's making $ off of it, he's not making it for himself. The people who the product's created for (i.e., the consumers) have every right to criticize it however they want. You can obviously express your disagreement with their opinion but you shouldn't tell people to just shut up and consume whatever's put in front of them because the dev's doing them a favor or something. Cuz he's clearly not! He's said it multiple times that he's looking to make $ off of this game. And he'd make $ by creating a product people would want to see. You're not doing the dev any favor here, trust me.
NO. What I'm trying to say is. They can make their own game by taking critics positively.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I LOVE THE GAME, I LOVE THE CHARACTERS, I LOVE THE STORY, THE BUILD-UP THAT THE DEVELOPER HAS CREATED.. EVERYTHING.. But why does the MC look like she is in constant constipation??

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Played the game when it was ver 0.001 from that moment on i knew this would be a slow painful burn game but dev is smart enough to know that with complaint pouring like mg 42 rapid gun fire..still the players would be coming again and again to play this game why you ask?? Coz its good with its renders to top notch quality and story that really plays with reality and models well the OP shots are proof enough whatever the players keeps on saying about this slow grinding and paced game you will be coming back for more and dev the knows it and yes the Sex scenes will not be seen until the next year for sure!!

Reactions: Taker Fan

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I LOVE THE GAME, I LOVE THE CHARACTERS, I LOVE THE STORY, THE BUILD-UP THAT THE DEVELOPER HAS CREATED.. EVERYTHING.. But why does the MC look like she is in constant constipation??
Yeah Love it now Hate it later when the developer suddenly said "I have decided to create another project" the worst thing is it will be abandoned before it even get to the point where it will have some erotic or sexual content

Reactions: asgardtipar2

roro

May 29, 2017
Dont get me wrong, i enjoy the game (heck i used to be a patron to it) but for me, whilst i dont mind the storytelling and slow build up, what annoys me is the 2-2.5 month wait between updates.
The slower building of story would be perfectly fine if there was an update every month as then we would have had twice as many updates and the story would be moving along. But to also wait over 2months for such a small update and 1/4 of a day is just really frustrating.
I get your point, but to be more accurate, it's 1.5-2 months for every update.
I also see people here stating that from now it's going to be 1/4 day each update, and there's no indication from the dev for that. The current day was special because it had many render-heavy scenes. I guess there would be more days like this one but not every day...

Reactions: Taker Fan

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Played the game when it was ver 0.001 from that moment on i knew this would be a slow painful burn game but dev is smart enough to know that with complaint pouring like mg 42 rapid gun fire..still the players would be coming again and again to play this game why you ask?? Coz its good with its renders to top notch quality and story that really plays with reality and models well the OP shots are proof enough whatever the players keeps on saying about this slow grinding and paced game you will be coming back for more and dev the knows it and yes the Sex scenes will not be seen until the next year for sure!!
Great written and to 100% true.
But I think that we get a Sex Scene, not with the husband, in December 2019. But before that, Sophia´s Moral standards will decrease with each day. Or upload.

hagafa

Apr 21, 2017
I have 20 point with Ryan but the kissing scene when Sophia drove him to the soccer field didn't trigger, is it a bug ?

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Where I can check how is the popularity of this game going. I want to see the opinion of the people who actually pay for this game, I wonder if they are on the same opinion as most of the people in this forum.

roro

May 29, 2017
Where I can check how is the popularity of this game going. I want to see the opinion of the people who actually pay for this game, I wonder if they are on the same opinion as most of the people in this forum.
As for now, he has 831 patrons and earns 5,589$ which is his highest so far. If the trend stays the same (losing 10% in the beginning of each month, gaining it again in the next 10 days and growing 200$ with each update), he will reach his goal in 4-5 updats (6-8 months).
You can check his patreon page for the numbers. If you want to read his patrons messages, you'll have to become a patron yourself...

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
As for now, he has 831 patrons and earns 5,589$ which is his highest so far. If the trend stays the same (losing 10% in the beginning of each month, gaining it again in the next 10 days and growing 200$ with each update), he will reach his goal in 4-5 updats (6-8 months).
You can check his patreon page for the numbers. If you want to read his patrons messages, you'll have to become a patron yourself...
So those who pay for the game are actually happy with the updates and the content. Which means it doesn't matter how much you all will complain here, because that's what you want will never happen.
I only wish for fast updates, that's all.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
I guess I'll wait, again... I do not complain about the waiting time between each update but about the poor content of each of them. The quality is excellent and I guess it takes time to continue at this level, but that much? By the time they finish developing AWAM, Dual Family or Where Ther heart Is I will lose interest in this style of eroticism and I will be a traditional wanker user of xvideos

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
The AWAM Cycle Theory:
* Almost everyone playing this game for the first time: "holy Jesus! Best game everrr!! Im gonna pledge to the dev's patreon right away!!"
* Then you start waiting for the updates every 1.5 months only to get 50 different renders of the MC driving/walking to somewhere, 50 different renders of every single conversation no matter how trivial or pointless, and a grand total of 5 renders of MC's cleavage or pubes from weird angles and with bad lighting but enough to tease you & keep you excited to wait for the next update 1.5 month from now. The story barely moves forward. The characters barely develop. But, the renders are beautiful, story's good enough and there's barely any other games in this female protag/slow corruption/incest genre.
* You'd go on Patreon & F95 to see other people's opinions and you see a mixed bag of criticisms from those who only play these games for the sex-scenes + those with genuine constructive criticisms, as well as L&P loyalists who'd gang up on those who criticize the dev & the game + high praises from those who just started playing the game & have no clue where the criticisms come from or what the arguments are about.
* 3 weeks or so passes by and dev's barely communicating on Patreon, only posting a preview pic every week and barely answering the comments. You start to think maybe you should stop pledging to the dev for a while.
* Dev's patreon numbers go down through the month as ppl get tired of waiting and he'd very subtly hint in a random comment that he might drop the project cuz he has classes & don't make enough $ blah blah blah. The loyalists panic & feel threatened so they up their pledges to keep the numbers steady while the dev & everyone else start building hype about the next update in the weeks leading up to release.
* A few days before release, hype is to the max. Even those who constantly criticize the game & hate everything about it are suddenly on board and waiting for the "big" event that's going to take place in this update, hoping that it's THE event lol.
* Update releases to a mixed reception. The cycle continues. L&P keeps earning his $5k/month while refusing to hire anyone to help him with the renders (or any other stage of development for that matter) to speed up the process.
I read with attention your post and so many other post here that have similar arguments and i want to ask some opinion about to begin or not yo play this game... I'm a gamer and i've already played to others adult games ; in past days i took a look to Awam , and i was close to begin to play , because i liked the story and the plot and some render seemed really awesome ; But i come back here after last update and i saw last reviews and so many with 1-2 stars and this stopped me completely ... So in yours opinion this is in every case a game worth to play for a new gamer or it's better to look other and not waste any time ? Thank you in advance if somebody will give me some suggestions ....

Reactions: godoff95
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes