unknojosh

Jun 27, 2018
I've been trying to deal with dylan's relationship af. the max rel. until day 13 is Dylan = 15. on day 14, there's a line which further improve the relationship but needs a relationship points of 16. how dfuq is that even possible? even I counted it all with the walkthrough. Isn't Dylan supposed to be one of the priority?

Apr 14, 2019
I've been trying to deal with dylan's relationship af. the max rel. until day 13 is Dylan = 15. on day 14, there's a line which further improve the relationship but needs a relationship points of 16. how dfuq is that even possible? even I counted it all with the walkthrough. Isn't Dylan supposed to be one of the priority?
I counted 16 points on Dylan on the walkthrough by the end of day 12. You must have miss something ~~~

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Finally, I received an email from dev with answers for questions from me and few people from these thread.

Warning: a lot of text

Questions ans Answers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that I have new questions for dev so it to be continued...

Also, you can always ask dev by yourself on through his site or write me and I will send him your question.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Finally, I received an email from dev with answers for questions from me and few people from these thread.

Questions

Answers

Also, you can always ask dev by yourself on through his site or write me and I will send him your question.
Can u pass my question to dev:Will we have any rape-sophia scene in the future?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Questions

Answers

A thought - these would be a lot easier to read if you had the answer following each question.

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
I am counting on Patricia at the club.
Yes, anything that involves Patricia in a erotic or sexual situation is most welcomed......:p(y)

It's not that I don't like Sophia (I def DO!) and I am enjoying her slowly losing her inhibitions (Sam teases). But Patricia is that MILF that just does it for me.....fully capable of immersing herself in sexual and kinky interludes in a discreet way. I'm surprised she isn't being banged by Dylan's entire sports team at this point. If the museum guys pop up again, I'm interested to see how Patricia will instigate and set up a sexual rendezvous with them and push Sophia into it as well. Patricia just has that naughty and risky MILF personality.....much like Eva Longoria's character in Desperate Housewives. Can you imagine being the young buck being seduced in a situation like that??? Damn!!!:love:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
So many Characters..and So Many Events..I mean this literally Clouds the real Goal of this game...Players just want sex scenes of Sophia doesnt matter who is it with?I mean in real life getting laid is not that of a tough job if a man knows whats he is doing....What i am trying to say is..sex with strangers or random ppl or husband aint that regular tip of the day? I mean come on its all over the place...I just want the forbidden taboo.....The Forbidden Taboo at its Finest!

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
2) This is also something what I explained a lot of times, also on F95! At the beginning I wanted to create the story with Sophia and Liam as double MC’s. That means, you would play the same day one time as Sophia and one time as Liam. This explains the event on the second day in the store with the boss’ daughter. But after I noticed that this is just not manageable for a single developer, after the demo I decided to focus just on Sophia’s story. So currently, Liam is not cheating on Sophia. He’s just very exhausted from his new job.
Actually, I thought about something like Sophia catches Liam cheating and then punishes him. But I already have so many storylines and also a little storyline for the good wife path. Catching Liam cheating would destroy the good wife path because if Liam would cheat on Sophia, there couldn’t be any good wife part anymore after that!
this is should be done a long time ago to fill the hole of the story even it takes forever if he done it, it would be a masterpiece

So many Characters..and So Many Events..I mean this literally Clouds the real Goal of this game...Players just want sex scenes of Sophia doesnt matter who is it with?I mean in real life getting laid is not that of a tough job if a man knows whats he is doing....What i am trying to say is..sex with strangers or random ppl or husband aint that regular tip of the day? I mean come on its all over the place...I just want the forbidden taboo.....The Forbidden Taboo at its Finest!
you can visit fan made games for more adult contents, right now we have sophia areola, and pubes content

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
you can visit fan made games for more adult contents, right now we have sophia areola, and pubes content
You got the message all wrong..I am cool with the Slow Progression storyline..I am a Plot Freak..but my comment was based on prioritization..The game plot should Prioritize Dylan + Sophia or other Family Members..Not all the goddamn ppl you meet in your town.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Can u pass my question to dev:Will we have any rape-sophia scene in the future?
Sure, no problem.

A thought - these would be a lot easier to read if you had the answer following each question.
Thanks for advice! I edit my post in Q&A style.

this is should be done a long time ago to fill the hole of the story even it takes forever if he done it, it would be a masterpiece
Yes, if he made the game that way it would become Mona Lisa of visual novels but...
On the other hand it not only development of game would takes forever but also it would bring up to huge problems (for dev as well as for players). First, complexity of the game - many players already have problems with points and core events (like not closing door with Dylan in bathroom), now imagine how it would be if we also have Liam as second MC with a lot of choices every playable day, separate system of points (including rep points with each important character) and so on.
Second problem - it would be the same two and half routes for Sofia and Liam as we already have for Sofia because I'm sure that the dev would do it the way that both of MC together would follow either "happy family" or "cheating marriage" routes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Nice joke:)
Playing with Liam will be so boring.Not to mention will slow the game even more.Because we will have 60 days game not 30.The man only works.Don't have time even to play some video games with his son.

Questions ans Answers

So no way to make it more liberal with Liam,Ellie,Patricia and Sam points?I don't think so.He can simply make an event that check only for filthy points.And we actualy have this in the game-there is some events that only ask for certain amount filthy points and don't care about Sam points.
BTW if we realy need all points why then even make choices that are not choices at all?Choices that practicaly lead to game over without the game over?
From the comments is obvious that people who don't use the WT/even some that use it/ are missing some points and have no idea before reach the event that ask for certain amount of points.And the problem is that can be 1,2 or even more updates before that happen.So they practicaly play the game and half year later suddenly they can't progress anymore with Dylan or Ellie.

Reactions: legolasbaler

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
I’ve been wondering about something for us people who enjoy the lesbian content.
The dev keeps saying «lesbian path» and «good wife path» are compatible, and he also says Ellie and Patricia belongs to filthy path..

Is this just a big hint that all lesbian paths will eventually lead to lots of dicking regardless?

He makes it sound like regular lesbian path will end with threesomes with Liam and girls since it’s compatible to «good wife».
As for Ellie and Patricia being linked to filthy path, my guess would be it starts with taboo lesbian incest and then leads to orgies and stuff with ugly men..

I hope this isn’t the case really. I personally just want to ditch Liam and have a lesbian harem for Sophia lol.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes