Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Thank you to all who over the years have let me know if the game finally has the Mom getting banged by Dylan or not. One day I'll finally check on an update and download.

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
You are better off playing something else.You might enjoy Project Myriam. Far superior than this shit-show
so far the best female carachter corruption games I played are "steps of debauchery", the "office wife" and "anna:exting affection"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Here is an unofficial Mac build do NOT report it, if I was allowed to add it to the OP, I would've.
Everyone who has a Mac should really learn how to build the version yourself, its super easy, Download PC version, check script version, download the renpy SDK build with the script version number. drag PC folder into renpy SDK folder. Start renpy SDK. Play it through the SDK or click on "build distributions" and build Mac.

A Wife and Mother [v0.195] - Mac
-

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
Am I the only one who is able to see the scene only from the gallery?
like I can't just keep playing from the previous update
I literarily can never get anything unless if I'm not using the gallery, I think it has to do with previous choices. Look for walkthroughs , some are published and I think it can show you the results of diffrent choices if you want to play the whole thing.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
LP is so crazy that he makes his own characters in the game compliment the game.
It's like the fake laughter in the comedy shows of the 90's where the audience would tell you where to laugh - now we are being told how intense the scene was. :D ...

LP, Bro, even if all of them would have fucked him one after another during the night, I would have considered it a reasonable update at best after fucking 6 years of development. You are sniffed up to fuck on your own farts my friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes