fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Why LP is stuck at 60 is it a part of the update where LP will realise 60% first with Logan then remaining 40% w/o Logan(since this update was a combination of the whole morning part)?
No this update is if she forgave that cheating scumbag, the next one will be without.. probably get that one around Christmas lol

Reactions: Dark_invader

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
It’s obvious they’re kissing or they’re about to do it!
The question is different: why do lesbian content in a path where Ellie didn’t break up with Logan and they went to the sauna together? What's the f@ck...ng point in this? If you have created such a path, let it be straight! Why dilute it with lesbian content if the original event, that was supposed to be and LP pushed it back to the next time, was just a lesbian event for Sophia and Ellie, what the f@c... is the point of this - just a waste of time!

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Yeah from the blurred picture 80% it seems to be they are kissing. I think it could be another truth or dare game or something like that, else why would they be kissing in front of the boys? It makes no sense.

Reactions: JorellMartis

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

This is probably the penultimate teaser for 0.200, as it's getting very hard to show anything without hardcore spoilers.
I would appreciate it if this teaser is not shared. Also not as a pixelated version! Thank you.
Maybe if he didn't take 2 years to do a five minute update then people wouldn't feel the need to share (or leak).

To be honest a game that has been in development for 6+ years should be almost complete by now. AWAM is no where near complete because the developer wants to tell every nook and cranny of a story yet it's like bleeding a stone because the MAIN story is being back burned.

The story is about Mrs Parker nobody else! If you wanna tell stories of Dylan seeing other people and other characters then DLC them AFTER completing the main story.

I still cannot believe there has been only one sex scene in 6 years....it's a joke and L&P is just bleeding his patreons dry.

I really thought the game was finally picking up after the scenes in Sam's bedroom but no. I have all but given up on AWAM, L&P is literally taking the piss.

Last edited:

James013

Oct 7, 2020
Yeah from the blurred picture 80% it seems to be they are kissing. I think it could be another truth or dare game or something like that, else why would they be kissing in front of the boys? It makes no sense.
The title of the post is "We're just friends".
To prove to the boys that they're not family, I suppose

Reactions: Golomolo

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I think we have very different definitions of hardcore.
Can you please remove your "favorites" spoiler? It's very distracting because when I, and many others, I believe, scroll the page looking for new pictures, I have to pause on your every post only to recognize that it's your "favorites", again. Just put them there without the spoiler tag.

mybox1631

Jan 4, 2019
It’s obvious they’re kissing or they’re about to do it!
The question is different: why do lesbian content in a path where Ellie didn’t break up with Logan and they went to the sauna together? What's the f@ck...ng point in this? If you have created such a path, let it be straight! Why dilute it with lesbian content if the original event, that was supposed to be and LP pushed it back to the next time, was just a lesbian event for Sophia and Ellie, what the f@c... is the point of this - just a waste of time!

I thinks there is something between their lips!

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes