tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Dude, we are talking about LP, this is nothing new, it is becoming increasingly difficult for him to connect different routes, and he made them more and more unrealistic and unlogical
I've criticized this developer's storytelling method many times, due to improbable and meaningless scenes.

But this time it's too serious.
I can't find any connection, not even one.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Sophia will eventually stop when Tyler tries to get his hand between her legs or when his finger is already there and Sophia starts moaning. Then she will leave the sauna and Ellie will run after her to clean up the situation and calm Sophia down. And then it continues, but this time only between the women.
I do not think so. He NEVER shows actual things happening. So what my guess is either a Blowjob by Ellie to Logan or some Fiingering by the other guy to sophia. IT always escalates more and not less. he had his hand already inbetween her legs in the Club

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Sophia will eventually stop when Tyler tries to get his hand between her legs or when his finger is already there and Sophia starts moaning. Then she will leave the sauna and Ellie will run after her to clean up the situation and calm Sophia down. And then it continues, but this time only between the women.
Yep but she doesn't run away, she spills the beans and Ellie is moderately upset.. The End for Logan and Tyler.. wishful thinking perhaps but not too far fetched.

Reactions: Shyata 2.0

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yep but she doesn't run away, she spills the beans and Ellie is moderately upset.. The End for Logan and Tyler.. wishful thinking perhaps but not too far fetched.
L&P has said (actually implied, as always) that the main event will not take place in the sauna but will still take place in the spa. And since he also said the main event is Sophai/Ellie...

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Based on the released teaser content, I don't understand the entire contents of this update.

Sophia spending time alone or Sophia regretted what happened with Dylan the previous day.

The next morning, without knowing who was at the door (or imagining Murray), Sophia took off bra and opened the door wearing a see-through gown.

Plus, if look at first teaser, that's not what Sophia's pajamas were like.
I can't help but interpret that from the beginning, she didn't wear it to cover up, but to show off.

Also, as far as I know, Ellie was meeting Logan for the first time after witnessing him having sex with another woman.

Such Ellie is doing something like that half naked with her mother in the sauna.
This is Ellie, who has no sex experience and has never even used a dildo.

Sophia also told Ellie that she wanted to talk to Logan as she was Ellie's mother.
Such she is half naked and doing this to her daughter's boyfriend in front with his friend.

Lastly, mom and daughter together officially betraying husband (or dad).
Why?

One day suddenly, they became whore.
I don’t understand. Don’t you wanna get them to actually do something or what? Yes, it can’t be out of nowhere but Jesus Christ it’s been YEARS of development to get to it (I know they won’t actually do any serious business in this update but even then), do you wanna wait 4 more years for 60 year old Sophia to fuck Dylan or whatever? You guys complain there’s no action and when there’s a hint of action you also complain?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don’t understand. Don’t you wanna get them to actually do something or what? Yes, it can’t be out of nowhere but Jesus Christ it’s been YEARS of development to get to it (I know they won’t actually do any serious business in this update but even then), do you wanna wait 4 more years for 60 year old Sophia to fuck Dylan or whatever? You guys complain there’s no action and when there’s a hint of action you also complain?
We're not complaining about the sex scenes, we're just pointing out that the story loses all logic in the story structure. That may not bother you, but for some people here it's different. It's always the case that you have to reassemble the story in order to see any logic in the behavior of the characters. That should really be the author/developer's job, not their readers' job.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Does anyone know whether L&P will introduce this latest update with online configuration or like previous updates
You'll know by end of April. But Assume L&P will introduce Online version as he tried to do it for the last update but failed with a security issue. He must have resolved that issue now. So chances of the new update being online is highly probable.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Everyone losing their shit with the preview, some are eagerly waiting for it to happen while others calling it out to have no connection with the story progression.
Meanwhile it ends up as a single rendered image of daydream Sophia or one of the guys will have.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I have overwhelmingly complained about his fans lying about having symptoms when there are none.

Also, in most cases, I told false fans who said "there will be sex and oral sex" that it was impossible due to the current story progression.
(Sadly, most of my predictions were correct.)

So I kept asking for the story to progress quickly.
I never asked for a sex scene that ignored the story.

And again, now I'm saying "the story progression is not smooth, and awkward!!!"

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891.gif

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
idk, youtube, msn, and all other social platform now didn't include thumb's down or facepalm emote anymore
maybe just because someone can easily depressed and then commit suicide when they got those emotes, or perhaps they believe they can get reincarnated as a powerful being on the next life
To be fair we no longer have to deal with people who do doing but spam that facepalm emote.

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
You'll know by end of April. But Assume L&P will introduce Online version as he tried to do it for the last update but failed with a security issue. He must have resolved that issue now. So chances of the new update being online is highly probably.
Ig then only for the upper tier members he will carry out that entire online process .. although making it on an online simulator will have its own disadvantages that comes with a lot of effort for reorgranising databases and the paths , also for such a game either he will require his own server or look for a domain who will allow to host AWAM.

Milflover1010

Jul 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now this is the content we all are waiting for

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, yeah, good groping and kissing! I just wonder if that will happen after or before Sophia and Ellie kiss each other?

Reactions: Luis2008

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
L&P has said (actually implied, as always) that the main event will not take place in the sauna but will still take place in the spa. And since he also said the main event is Sophai/Ellie...
Well yes, after Soph let's the secret out, Beavis and Butthead are upset and leave. Ellie sitting in stunned silence eventually heads out to the locker room, momma follows her and they have a heated discussion, as Ellie begins to calm down mom consoles her with a boobie squishing hug followed by some passionate mother daughter bonding that ends with momma slowly bringing her two Ellie drenched fingers to her mouth and sucking them dry then asking her how she tastes so good!!

Maybe, it was the woman who picked up the son for practice, so could be.
Nah I'm pretty sure that's Alyssa.

I was talking about Linda from Milfy City that is in Pixil's fan made game. I think it was Milfy City anyway might be the other but I can't recall the title but I always get those two mixed up.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
We're not complaining about the sex scenes, we're just pointing out that the story loses all logic in the story structure. That may not bother you, but for some people here it's different. It's always the case that you have to reassemble the story in order to see any logic in the behavior of the characters. That should really be the author/developer's job, not their readers' job.
Not sure I am replying to the correct post but it was scrolling fast. So appologies.
As for Sophia making out and getting groped in front of Ellie, if you cast your mind way back, this already happened with Julia at the pool. Ellie watched and also rubbed herself while Sohpia and Julia made out and groped each other. So Sophia doing it now with a guy in front of Ellie is nothing new.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yeah, yeah, good groping and kissing! I just wonder if that will happen after or before Sophia and Ellie kiss each other?
Afterwards, of course. In my opinion that is the final scene.
I think so because I noticed some light changes in the scene.
I hope I am wrong.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlienEDM
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes