fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Can someone tell me what paths you have for this next update?
Ellie didn't break up with Butthead.

Your memory seems distorted.

Excluding the last update, the average number of renderings over the past two years did not exceed 350, and the updates over the past year included the beauty salon scene, bathtub scene(dylan), and jacuzzi scene(dylan1).

And the last update with the most renderings was Christine's home party(dylan2).

I don't know what scene remains as an afterimage in your mind, but based on numerical statistics, , there was no such thing as a large-scale update every six months.
Didn't say anything about recently, the person I was replying to said this has been going on for 7 years and they were replying to someone saying we get small updates every 4 months I was just saying that wasn't always the case.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Didn't say anything about recently, the person I was replying to said this has been going on for 7 years and they were replying to someone saying we get small updates every 4 months I was just saying that wasn't always the case.
I found the "4 months" you mentioned.
But you seem to be quoting someone other than the person involved.

Regardless of this, or perhaps just like this, I wrote because of your words.
We used to get pretty sizable updates every 6 months or so if I remember correctly.
Just as you wrote to say “no,” I also wrote to say “no.”

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Sophia will eventually stop when Tyler tries to get his hand between her legs or when his finger is already there and Sophia starts moaning. Then she will leave the sauna and Ellie will run after her to clean up the situation and calm Sophia down. And then it continues, but this time only between the women.
That's roughly my expectations of how far the scene will go with that mongoloid L&P is apparenly pairing Sophia off with.

Just like the club scene, only this time, Ellie will be the 'Well, well' interruption instead of Patricia.

Gotta keep treading water, after all!

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
You are all wrong Larry will be the first, he breaks out of prison looks up where sophia lives, in the meantime dylan and ellie go spend the night at there friends house. Liam and Sophia staying up late at night watching tv then sophia goes to bed with her eye mask bored getting no attention from Liam decides to go to asleep, later Larry enters the home beats and ties up Liam to a chair moves him to the bedroom to watch in horror while Larry decides to have fun with Sophia while Sophia thinks it's her husband that's waking her up:ROFLMAO: Damn i should be a story writer!!!

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes