• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
maybe someone may me explain what a diffinition?
View attachment 3591033

p.s. i pay 65.5$ on Patreon
Subscribestar is cheaper than Patreon. He didn’t have a legend vet level at Subscribestar and created one. The difference with the vet level as LP explained to me is that you get the update instantly while at 30$ there’s a delay of a few hours (less than a day).

neronx

May 18, 2021
You shouldn't be on this site but you are WHY?
You shouldn't be on this site but you are WHY?
I don't mean that this game is bad
But the game will be released in a few days and we all enjoy the game.
All this analysis and writing of about 18,000 characters, along with table design, is not really worth it.

Unless you get paid for it!

Everything is worth as much as it is

such time for review of video game such the Witcher 3 is OK!
But about the 350 images made with Daz studio.. No!

• Wow
Reactions: pedroDlara

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Screenshot 2024-05-01 045720.png
I dont like this updated version of sophia...she looks kinda old now. :( it's sad, couldn't see sophia sex when she looked sexy and now she looks old already after giving handjobs and blowjob to the whole town.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ohk I hope after wearing your glasses, all of you might see sophia and Ellie of same age...check previous version of sophia..to me , that version was beautiful.. it's just individual opinion...you guys might be drunk enough to see old as a teen... that's what I hate in this game thread...one normal criticism and gang up with dumbass supporters like they're paid for stupid marketing....compare shower scene of sophia and Patricia with sophia/Ellie sauna scene...you guys will know which sophia looks better.

Last edited:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Ohk I hope after wearing your glasses, all of you might see sophia and Ellie of same age...check previous version of sophia..to me , that version was beautiful.. it's just individual opinion...you guys might be drunk enough to see old as a teen... that's what I hate in this game thread...one normal criticism and gang up with dumbass supporters like they're paid for stupid marketing
Ehm, sorry to interrupt, many people here said new model is awful and prefeir the previous one.
Btw, don't take this personal, nothing against you, opinions are always worth of respect.
In matter of fact i just asked what is going on.

Ok, time for me to go back to touch grass :LOL:

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Ohk I hope after wearing your glasses, all of you might see sophia and Ellie of same age...check previous version of sophia..to me , that version was beautiful.. it's just individual opinion...you guys might be drunk enough to see old as a teen... that's what I hate in this game thread...one normal criticism and gang up with dumbass supporters like they're paid for stupid marketing....compare shower scene of sophia and Patricia with sophia/Ellie sauna scene...you guys will know which sophia looks better.
P.S. I'm not payed by anyone. As you've done, just sharing an opinion (or question if you prefeir.)
P.P.S. I've to wear glasses all the time sadly.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Ehm, sorry to intterupt, many people here said new model is awful and prefeir the previous one.
Btw, don't take this personal, nothing against you, opinions are always worth of respect.
In matter of fact i just asked what is going on.

Ok, time for me to go back to touch grass :LOL:
Yea and many also said they didn't like new version..but I hope you guys ganged up against them previously right?

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
leave it man ..I gave my opinion..if you didn't agreed ..let it be..why to tag and mock anyways ...you like new one , I liked old one...end of discussion
That demonstrate you didn't read first.
But I get it, you must be young or just a troll...
luckly I don't give a damn about anything :LOL:

Reactions: Matt1

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
That demonstrate you didn't read first.
But I get it, you must be young or just a troll...
luckly I don't give a damn about anything :LOL:
I don't troll man...if I like it I say it directly...I gave 5 star to this game for first 3 years ..n if I don't like update , I will criticize what I don't like...idk why it bothers you anyways

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
View attachment 3591220
I dont like this updated version of sophia...she looks kinda old now. :( it's sad, couldn't see sophia sex when she looked sexy and now she looks old already after giving handjobs and blowjob to the whole town.
I personally just really preferred her prior hair style. She was damn near perfect in that Sam jacuzzi scene, whenever that was, 12 years ago?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I personally just really preferred her prior hair style. She was damn near perfect in that Sam jacuzzi scene, whenever that was, 12 years ago?
That's what I meant...thank you ..she looks old in this look...I hope you will not be trolled by supporters lol.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes