armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, I just started this game today....to pass the time while waiting for Adventurous Couple updates, and I gotta say.....this has to be the slowest thing invented in human history. I'm on day 12, after a week suddenly passed, for no apparent reason, and NOTHING has happened, except some PG touching here and there. Are there actual sex scenes in this? When is this Sam kid finally gonna bone Sophia? On top of everything going so slow, every day is TOO long, and with nothing happening....let's just say I've been at this game for like 4-5 hours now, while skipping 99% of the dialog, and I still feel like it's going nowhere.
If you want to see something slower try Glamour or Big Brother without cheats:)or Superpowered.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
and I gotta say.....this has to be the slowest thing invented in human history
It is a bit slow yes, but there are many things in History that are slower... For example: The discovery of Pluto. 1st we found it then we named it. Then some pricks wearing Bow ties decided it wasn't a Planet 100 hundred years later... that's slow progress in human history right there... Can't blame that on L&P ;););)

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Most likely the choice will be between Sofia "stay and drink more" or "go home". I bet the result from the first choice will be someone groping her and rub his dick on her ass. From the last spoiler the second choice must be Sofia having sex with her husband, because it's about damm time to see her in action.

Reactions: extented

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
From the last spoiler the second choice must be Sofia having sex with her husband, because it's about damm time to see her in action.
Dunav, so Sofia's sex scene with her husband already was. And we have a clear idea of what Sophia can do in sex.:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes