BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
There are two games - DOL and AWAM. DOL is a light version...
It is the Patreon friendly version. So not the full realese.
It is the Patreon friendly version. So not the full realese.
Could you elaborate? How is it that I seemingly missed something since the last update and everyone is aware about this "light" version? Also, he released an "online" version, didn't he? Why no one questions this aspect of the release?

MEDATES

Sep 2, 2018
Could you elaborate? How is it that I seemingly missed something since the last update and everyone is aware about this "light" version? Also, he released an "online" version, didn't he? Why no one questions this aspect of the release?
its a patreon friendly version where the kids are like adult kids and mom is step mom, got it?

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

reebone

May 22, 2017
DoL or Light is a censored version. Incest not ok with Patreon. Online was atleast temporarly skipped for last version, seems he have issues still with it.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Patreon.com can not have incest. So even as a Patreon member you have to go to awam-game.com to get real version. Dol on Patreon is to let you know the game was released.

Reactions: BigBrotherrrr
3.30 star(s) 451 Votes