SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Where is that sweet Sophia's ass??? :love:
I hope that she will be naughty in this update :D

roro

May 29, 2017
You realy doesn'know hot to count images,right.If you go back and check even 1 scene you will see that he uses same render from different angle+zoom-in zoom-out.So f the scene have 100 renders,they actualy are only 30-40.
Please read the first paragraph .
The images DrDoug showed as an example to what you said are different renders. They came from the same scene file (with minor changes), but they all had to be rendered and post processed. Furthermore, these kind of renders existed in each and every game day, including game day 8, so that doesn't make my point invalid. On the contrary, gameday 9 had more elaborated renders than gameday 8...
And please tell me, how did you count the 180 renders of the bj scene in your post here? did you use the advise you so kindly gave me?
p.s. I didn't count anything. All these numbers in my post were collected from the dev's patreon page.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Please read the first paragraph .
The images DrDoug showed as an example to what you said are different renders. They came from the same scene file (with minor changes), but they all had to be rendered and post processed. Furthermore, these kind of renders existed in each and every game day, including game day 8, so that doesn't make my point invalid. On the contrary, gameday 9 had more elaborated renders than gameday 8...
And please tell me, how did you count the 180 renders of the bj scene in your post here? did you use the advise you so kindly gave me?
p.s. I didn't count anything. All these numbers in my post were collected from the dev's patreon page.
Ha ha, you had to go to Wiki to find answers you know absolutely nothing about. Aren't you a clever little person ;) Me I prefer to buy books on 3D Rendering by people that have worked in Hollywood and watch Webinar's etc. I've been using DAZ for a year now and barely scratched the surface of what it is truly capable of because it is a mind blowing powerful piece of Software, but please do check out my Fan Art (over 2,000 likes thanks people) scattered all over f95 to see what can be achieved in less than a year. Maybe you can post some Fan Art of your own and show us what your talking about with your Renders?... :rolleyes:

Just stop with this Toxic nonsense of Quoting and arguing at other Members every page. We are all here to enjoy and appreciate one of the much better V/N's that has clearly raised the standards, but it's not perfect. Stop dragging this thread down with petty attacks at people and start writing positive posts that are about the game not us Pirates, Artists, Developers or Patreons! :sleep:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
"We need to have this survey for the next two weeks. Then I'll decide." - Dev
Well farrah posted this yesterday: Well, seems that most of you have no problem if the language (grammar) isn't perfect at the 1st release. I guess I'll throw the update out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Until it'll be available for 10$ patrons, the language will highly likely be already edited. - Lust & Passion

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well farrah posted this yesterday: Well, seems that most of you have no problem if the language (grammar) isn't perfect at the 1st release. I guess I'll throw the update out tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Until it'll be available for 10$ patrons, the language will highly likely be already edited. - Lust & Passion
I bet we will have even less problems if Sophia start to use her tongue for more naughty stuff.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I bet we will have even less problems if Sophia start to use her tongue for more naughty stuff.
You are right. I think even so, she will do some naughty stuff in this Update, there will alway be the same People who…..a well you know what I mean.

And about the grammar. Well I don't care to be honest. English is not my native speech, so I get always something wrong. As long, as people know what I mean, it is finde.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Day 1 before the new update:
WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING????
Day 0 the actual day of the update:
OMG HE released the update why no one uploaded it here????
Day 1 after the new update
OMG no sex scene again I will play this game after 2 years BYE
Day 2 after the new update
When is the new update coming ?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Day 1 before the new update:
WHEN IS THE NEW UPDATE COMING????
Day 0 the actual day of the update:
OMG HE released the update why no one uploaded it here????
Day 1 after the new update
OMG no sex scene again I will play this game after 2 years BYE
Day 2 after the new update
When is the new update coming ?
It's a vicious circle :ROFLMAO:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
best case scenario... a little touch here and there, maybe show some boob LOL :love: :love: :love:
well , accually... im kinda new to all this, and like a year ago, when i played this game... WOOOW, love everything about it, but , beside all those complaining idiots... let the guy do what hes doing... jesus...
Great game Dev and keep up the good work and dont listen to all the complaining fuckers (y):p
Me myself... i love when the sk "forplay" is looong before sex, couse after that, like the real life, i just lose intrest ;)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
i diddnt even know, that i missed the only sexscene in the game, even if i tried to corrupt Her as much i could lol :D Now i have to do all again :D
Handjobb scene lol:p i left the door open to the bathroom day 4, you suppose to remind him to lock it right???

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes