yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just because it's going to probably be released today does not mean that we will get it today. Sometimes it takes up to 1-3 additional days for a game to show up here.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Just because it's going to probably be released today does not mean that we will get it today. Sometimes it takes up to 1-3 additional days for a game to show up here.
Exactly! Also, the remaining time of the poll (release bad english/wait good english) is six hours at the moment. So personally, I do not believe it will be posted while the poll is still open, so earliest release time on eighteen hundred LMFST (Longo McFap Standard Time).

Last edited:
Reactions: DirkP

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Exactly! Also, the remaining time of the poll (release bad english/wait good english) is six hours at the moment. So personally, I do not believe it will be posted while the poll is still open, so earliest release time on eighteen hundred LMFST (Longo McFap Standard Time).
I'm wondering why he doesn't send his script to the editor before the release is ready. Surely he's not writing dialog while he's in the middle of final renders and testing? That would be really bad practice. Ah, hell, who am I kidding - of course that's what 90% of the devs here do.

LMFT doesn't do daylight savings?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes