trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
I do like games with female protagonists but this is one i wish we were playing as the son or maybe even the father.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
A Little Review

Damn was that an awsome update. Not only the kiss, wich was the best! But the dancing, groping and touching from Tyler. Was great! And she loved it. ok that was some Alcohol thing wich can happen : And she admidet that she likes youn guys! But her temptation will grow and grow.

But I hope not with that Guy. I hope the first will be Sam. # Sam&Sophia(y)

And then the confession about Liam, that he hadn´t sex with her. You can feel her frustration with that. I never thought, that she felt this way. Damn L&P fooled us all with the "Nun" Sophia. She is only really faithfull to him. And concerd about her behave. Or now was. ;)

And then the Drama with Liam.And then Liam not telling her the truth. Even so, he told her that he did not know that, that the Casion belongs to the Mob! You know he was not telling the truth. And thank god Sophia did not belive him either.

Damn, that was such a punch in the Face at the end. I wonder now, what will happen.

And I understand him now, that he have to split it. Much renders, music and other People around.

But, what we can agree, that he will slow the pace in the next Update a little. There will be much talking and teasing. But it not be like the Beach or Club Event.

Maybe, there are some, who are dissapoindet, that Ellie and Sophia did not kiss. Hey, common we got a French kiss between to hot Sisters. Oh and by the way,I was Right with my math About Sophias age:D

But honestly now, who can not see and feel it, that this playable Day 9 was not a big step in everything….Well I really don´t know what to say.

I give this Update without the full game Day a 10/10;
The whole playable Day 9 is for me a 8,5 - 9/10

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Guys it's true the best update :love:
So you dyke-lovers got some in the end ?
I am glad to see you got something you could enjoy. Even I had to admit not a lot lesbian content was in the last few updates.

I hope there will be more for shota, incest and ntr fans like me comming soon ;]

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes