Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
There is one way to describe the pacing and current content of this game so far. "BORING" I have nothing else to say anymore as i alread wrote alot about how this game stabs itself in the back with this slow content progressing and how the long build up will ruin the actual content once we get there.

But damn its boring its like we went from blue balling to purple balling and soon the dick will fall off ^^

schiable

Mar 18, 2019
Yes it is perfectly normal. In every generation penis elongates double the size.

His grandchild will have shlong 4 times bigger, and so on.
I wonder how the husband managed to make two children. He fucks like old people drive.

Apr 14, 2019
I sell my soul for a cheat because one time in school bath ith muscular guy I haven't filthy enough and in the beach i haven't dylan enough. I swear I always bet on filthy and earn points to dylan but if there are scenes that can increase the score that you only see in certain conditions you can not guess until you're stuck
Let the walkthrough guide you my young padawan~~~~~~:cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: roro

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
That Leave him ending got me dead :ROFLMAO: Moment he lost at craps 4K up knew it was a wrap.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, scene with Patricia was nice, but i hoped for more when it comes to the Club event, and no i don't talk about instant fucking but more erotic scenes or making existing ones longer. :rolleyes:

Don't really care about sex scene with the husband, nothing gets me going in that scenario, sadly.

Reactions: l0v3rman

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What was the name of that game where the mother should sell her body to the mafia if MC don't make enough money?
Why?

I'm pretty sure the patrons are happy. If not, they would stopped being patrons a long time ago.
Actualy we have so many examples of people that forget they even supporting certan game and still continue even years after the game is abandoned:)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, about the
, Sophia was told at the beginning of the game that she should become a model so i guess that will be one option to make some money.

Reactions: Lerox

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Many people complaining that she does not become a whore immediately.
Please, there are a lot of fast fucking sluts games. Let this continue at its pace because we are many who like the story to be good and the sex only the dessert
First release of the game was october 2017 we have june 2019 usage of the word "immediatly" is a bit of an exaggeration.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes