SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
it would be great if the mobster guy said to Liam, listen i'm gonna clear your debt if your wife spends a few nights with me.
Liam agrees, Sophia is furious, marriage goes to shit... but the mobster guy is gentle with Sophia, they have great sex, like Sophia never had before, he ask's her to come live with him, she quit's her job, mobster guy hires someone to beat that kid Aiden and his uncle :D

sharpys

May 21, 2017
it would be great if the mobster guy said to Liam, listen i'm gonna clear your debt if your wife spends a few nights with me.
Liam agrees, Sophia is furious, marriage goes to shit... but the mobster guy is gentle with Sophia, they have great sex, like Sophia never had before, he ask's her to come live with him, she quit's her job, mobster guy hires someone to beat that kid Aiden and his uncle :D
i can get behind this

Goony

Jun 5, 2018
I like this game a lot, but with this frequency of updates (which I understand why), there can only be 2 outcomes:

- By the time it is finished, I will be too old to masturbate.
- It will be rushed like season 8 of GOT.

Either way we lose. :(

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
One thing that sucks about this game is how you can't advance unless you comply like 100% with certain decisions. Should be a lower threshold...is annoying :-/

Great work so far though. Keep it up!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i can get behind this
....what a load of rubbish.

sex whit he hushband ? jaj i want to fuck her whit the old man, and the son, and the friend son, the theacher , my route is the whore mother the other line is boring
You and literally everyone else. Why he'd even bother with that shit is.... top notch fucking trolling.

This update was 80% people talking about music, which would've been more amusing if it wasn't in a sex game, ahem, an adult game.... with class!™ , also, Patricia really said that something was "off da hook". Dafuq?

Reactions: duckaa

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Mh, that would be called the "Disney-route", with an endscreen where mobster and Sophia standing next to Bambi and feed it by hand :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I like this game a lot, but with this frequency of updates (which I understand why), there can only be 2 outcomes:

- By the time it is finished, I will be too old to masturbate.

Either way we lose. :(
those line are so hillarious
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: i can't stop laughting seriously

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Damn, that's interesting, the author comes to this thread and read our opus? The wishes of many of us are fantastic.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Damn, that's interesting, the author comes to this thread and read our opus? The wishes of many of us are fantastic.
Yea, he appeared here time to time, but just for spitting fire and sulphur around, dishonesting other devs and fans, assuring about his high skills above all others... oh and I almost forgot - he uses exclamation marks in almost all sentences :D.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Hopefully it's from his age, when he gets older he'll have a sober assessment of his work. He is an ambitious developer, but judging by his latest update, his talent is not unlimited.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
To be fair they did have a major problem with 1 of the main Stars falling seriously ill while filming and needing major surgery. Thank goodness she's okay now :) but yeah it felt like a let down after all the Hype.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
im suprised that no one complain about new update as usual.Good job LP
I thought the same thing :D . And for a first time most of the people are saying that the update is actually good.
May be the developer is crying on his bed with the words: What have I done :( I actually made a sex scene with her.
So may be in next update he will fix his mistake and release an update with no images only texts :D

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Actually the thing is that the story has finally started to progress. It just now feels that we have started moving forward. The content in the first 6-7 days were just fluff pieces in order to get familiar with the characters. Now that each of the storylines have started moving onward, the scenes are at least getting a little steamier.
And I hate to say this but i appreciate the story more because of the fluff in the first week.Seeing sophia enjoying getting groped by a teenager is that much hotter because of the fact that the fluff tried to establish her as a real woman.
This is why i have stopped bashing L&P because the fluff he adds is making sense to me now. My only complain is the long interval during updates.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
no sex in this update... 2 year and no scene sex, only in this game hahaha
Well, imagine how Dual Family fans should be, with more than 15 months waiting for a new update, while its dev (Gumdrop Games aka Don Milking) collects 7 grands per month in and much more surely by his own . At least, L&P periodically updates his game.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes