armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
really a $2500 can´t play games :eek:
Not all games of course:)
See it's like a car.You buy a very expensive sport car,but you can't use it in your live to go to work because that car is for breaking speed records or for drift.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think that he just wants to upgrade his rig to be ready for Cyberpunk and play on the highest setting possible. :unsure: /s
Again that card wont help you with playing games.For games he needs completely different card.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It was a sarcasm. ^^

But overall you're just wrong about not being able to run games on that GPU, just sayin.
Of course he can play games,we are talking for maximum output.If you want best visual in games this is definitely not the card you are looking for.Of course if you play only games like DMD,AWAM or Milfy City only almostany card will work:)

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
i know that nobody cares but what a beatiful scene.i hope that L&P stop punish graphics cards.
Well i personally don't really care about these type of renders, they take too much time and resources in my opinion and you spend like 1 sec looking at them.

Of course, renders like these are impressive but yeah.. I would take 10 more renders for specific scene than one like this in the cost of 10, when it comes to time and resources.

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
The AMD Radeon VII is my personal recommendation, and I'd go with FOUR of them, and on FOUR separate machines in a small network, not all one motherboard. I'm talking 4 different machines in a home network each doing a different render at a time dividing the work up between them. Those are about $500 each card and offer 16 GB each for a total of 64 GB which is higher than L&Ps dream build of 48 GB. When it comes to computers you generally get the best bang for your buck going with AMD.

What I recommend would be:

1) About the same price probably a little cheaper
2) Noticeably faster
3) Significantly less overheating
4) Require more power usage, but well worth it
5) If one machine fails it's okay still at 75% rendering wheras L&P is at 0% after 1 machine fail
As I know L&P (and most of the devs) use Daz Studio for creating scenes and rendering them with Iray. If I'm not mistaken, AMD cards doesn't support Iray so using Nvidia cards for rendering in Daz is the only way ;)
I had an AMD R9 390 card and I couldn't use it for rendering in Daz (it was using only CPU instead) so I purchased an Nvidia 1080ti and rendering times were x20 times or even more faster (than CPU rendering). 2080ti is almost x2 times faster than 1080ti in rendering so L&P can render scenes pretty fast (especially if he owns 2 of them).

Reactions: GodfatherII

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i know that nobody cares but what a beatiful scene.i hope that L&P stop punish graphics cards.
Well i personally don't really care about these type of renders, they take too much time and resources in my opinion and you spend like 1 sec looking at them.

Of course, renders like these are impressive but yeah.. I would take 10 more renders for specific scene than one like this in the cost of 10, when it comes to time and resources.
Nothing wrong with renders like this.The problem is that usualy they are taking more than half of the event.In some cases we are even talking for 90%.And in erotic game that is not a good sign.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018

For me just the opposite, and probably for many others. Such beautiful renders make this game something special compared to most other games in genre. That's among others why this game excites so much, exactly such renders are designed to fully immerse in the game. And I buy it, it works for me, don't spoil it, more such renders, althoug they devour time and resources.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The way this game is now, i wonder why the husband did not ntr the wife by now ?? he should have been looking for pussy elsewhere married to wife who not have any sex like that he should have hired a hooker and then this game was not necceary.. :love: :p

Right now the wife acts like a non who never knew what the word sex means..

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
Yes, and no. It use to not work, but now there is a plugin available so it will work.
What plugin??
If you are talking about AMD Radeon ProRender's plugins, there is not any support for Daz Studio, at least not yet:

If you are referring to something else you can share your knowledge ;)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
What plugin??
If you are talking about AMD Radeon ProRender's plugins, there is not any support for Daz Studio, at least not yet:

If you are referring to something else you can share your knowledge ;)
I have looked further into it, and I admit I have made a mistake. You are correct. Saw a plugin, but had fine print won't work with AMD. You are correct. However, I think it could be done eventually with a software plugin. Eventually, something will come out allowing the use of AMD for this, but you are right at this point in time Daz & NVIDIA got a little something going on blocking out cheaper alternatives such as AMD for this particular task. AMD is a bit more open source, eventually, something will be there.

In theory, it should work. Problem needs to find a correct driver and that may not (and likely does not) exist yet. What I said before is true, and would make a better machine setup, but wouldn't be able to do the job for this particular task so the point is mute.

Upon further analysis, I would be willing to bet that Nvidia and daz3d are connected in some way on a corporate level. The ONLY reason Daz would have to not allow more compatibility is to sell more Nvidia cards. So yep, you are right. In theory though if it were compatible the setup I described would work better, but you pointed out it won't. So would go with some of the cheaper Nvidia cards that work as an alternative. Packing all sorts of video cards on a single motherboard is still a bad idea, and it just makes more sense

4 good machines > 1 great machine

Reactions: leonox

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
As for rendering the thing... This scene is a complex scene. It has TWELVE people in it, and that's just going to make things go super slow. It would likely be faster to do the following.

1) Get a picture of the classroom room with a camera and lighting setup with 0 people.
2) Render the 4 people in section 1. Save it. Delete the people.
3) Render the 4 people in section 2. Save it. Delete the people.
4) Render the 4 people in section 3. Save it. Delete the people.
5) Take Images 1,2, and 3 and combine them in a way so that all 12 people are there.

Sometimes attempting a big image like this with 12 can cause things to freeze or other errors (maybe even over heat)

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Dylan fuck her yet? Anyone fuck her yet or is the dev still jerking people around with boring teases?

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes