Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
well honestly once the woman turned into a total slut, I lose interest in the game. I meant what left after that? :D
more teasing, slow approach, maybe occasional sex are much better than going around getting pounded by every guy in the city.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

I just arrived from Seoul, totally bushed of the jet lag (plus slept all together maybe 5 hours the last 4 days) and with a small food intoxication (actual asian food needs really getting used to!), which went away while the flight back due to tablets!

Why I've been there? I already told it to some of my patrons personally. I'm planning a surgery in Seoul this year. So on Monday this week, right after my last teaser, I flew there for a consultation. The surgery will be around mid September and I will need to stay/rest in Korea for at least 2 weeks. I've been planning this for many years. You can see it as my "vacation" this year just with pain instead of fun!

Anyway, now I'll keep on working on the next update again and will try to progress as far as possible with the story until mid September! 0.085 will very very likely be released before this time. How far I'll get with 0.09, I'm not sure yet.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
we finally we got sex and sophia kiss another woman.what will be the next big thing?touch another man pennis(not liam),show her tits to sam, touch another woman boobs? :unsure:
wtf he lives in germany and he need a surgery in south korea???

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016

I just arrived from Seoul, totally bushed of the jet lag (plus slept all together maybe 5 hours the last 4 days) and with a small food intoxication (actual asian food needs really getting used to!), which went away while the flight back due to tablets!

Why I've been there? I already told it to some of my patrons personally. I'm planning a surgery in Seoul this year. So on Monday this week, right after my last teaser, I flew there for a consultation. The surgery will be around mid September and I will need to stay/rest in Korea for at least 2 weeks. I've been planning this for many years. You can see it as my "vacation" this year just with pain instead of fun!

Anyway, now I'll keep on working on the next update again and will try to progress as far as possible with the story until mid September! 0.085 will very very likely be released before this time. How far I'll get with 0.09, I'm not sure yet.
wow must be a cosmetic surgery as south korea is famous for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Attatta

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, im quite used to devs with health issues. of course also Lust & Passion is one of them.
now we can only speculate. is he really sick? was this his intention to get money from this game to pay the expenses of this "surgery". was is also the reason he pushed to get as much possible? not because its too little but because surgeries cost money?
with all other devs being sick the trust is small. hopefully its the truth and he will try his best and will not abandon the game after the surgery.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017

Oh no, this sounds serious. Why would anyone need to fly to South Korea for surgery...

On the other hand... South Korea is the Mecca of Transgender Surgery... Just saying.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
we finally we got sex and sophia kiss another woman.what will be the next big thing?touch another man pennis(not liam),show her tits to sam, touch another woman boobs? :unsure:
wtf he lives in germany and he need a surgery in south korea???
Maybe he will join K-Pop band:)
Oh no, this sounds serious. Why would anyone need to fly to South Korea for surgery...

On the other hand... South Korea is the Mecca of Transgender Surgery... Just saying.
Isn't that actualy Thailand and Brazil?

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes