armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wasn't implying sex with Sam on playable day 9. Just sounds like it's where the romance starts. And I'm just showing what the author himself said who also claims to have the story already written out. Sure he could have changed it by now, But I hope not. If he waits til playable day 19 for the sex to start then it looks like she'll be having 5 sexual encounters per playable day for the last 10 days, and will probably turn into "Elena's life" at that point. And Nope, I'm not on drugs, haven't touched em for at least 27 years.
And where I said that you said that sex with Sam will be on day 9?
Thank you very much.

Why do you think so, that she will have not sex with Sam? I mean she showed him 1/3 areolas and teased him three times also. The jump would not be that big anymore. And we have more Updates or Uploads, where he is involed.
She won't have sex with Sam on day 15.I am not talking for sex at all.
Do you realy believe that Sophia will have sex with Alyssa par example and Sam at the same day?Day 15?

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Yes, the romance started at day 9. Maybe earlier, with guitar lessons. But now she sees Sam in a more mature way. And she likes to tease him and likes it. When Liam told her how bad Sam was at Basketball, after the break, her simle was really….I have to say naughty. If this can be the right word for that.

Edit: I hope not , it will turn like "Elena's life". That would not fit.
Whoops, I was thinking playable day 9 is the next day, but it is complete. we are going on 10. sorry. Yeah that cello lesson remains one of my favorites. Hoping for another lesson soon.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Is Alyssa your crush? But when, you have a good taste.

Ok, I do not know, how L&P will handle this. But in some games, they are so stupid written and presented.
I would prefer the Milf scenes then.

Look, we have:

- Sam
- Zac
- Aiden on Blackmail Route
- Emma (Maybe nerdy Emma also)
- Ellie (lesbian incest)
- Dylan (incest) - when he is not on cockhold route ;)
- Maybe later some of the Soccer kids
- Aidens girlfriend maybe ?

And not Forget who are maybe 20-22 years old :

- Tyler
- one of the Museum Guys.
- Nathalie

Wuth BBC you mean this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dylan (incest) - when he is not on cockhold route ;)

This stills anger's me. He's like the only one in the game that potentially has this option as the story progresses forwards. I don't think any of the other characters have this option.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018

I just arrived from Seoul, totally bushed of the jet lag (plus slept all together maybe 5 hours the last 4 days) and with a small food intoxication (actual asian food needs really getting used to!), which went away while the flight back due to tablets!

Why I've been there? I already told it to some of my patrons personally. I'm planning a surgery in Seoul this year. So on Monday this week, right after my last teaser, I flew there for a consultation. The surgery will be around mid September and I will need to stay/rest in Korea for at least 2 weeks. I've been planning this for many years. You can see it as my "vacation" this year just with pain instead of fun!

Anyway, now I'll keep on working on the next update again and will try to progress as far as possible with the story until mid September! 0.085 will very very likely be released before this time. How far I'll get with 0.09, I'm not sure yet.
Well, we have to admit that now his excuses are more elaborate to try to justify the progressive slowness between updates, and many said that I exaggerated when it was evident that 0.09v was going to be released in February 2020 at best.

His subtlety to ask for money is also improving, he is not so explicit anymore, now he doesn't say directly that if he doesn't reach that amount he abandons the game, now he says that he needs more money to buy two Titan RTX because with that he would save time in some scenes and would accelerate the update time, which is a complete lie, and I'm not saying it because technically it wasn't possible, but because of his past actions. Was there any improvement in the time between each update or a greater number of renders per update when he supposedly changed from RTX 1080 Ti to RTX 2080 Ti? The answer is a resounding NO. I even doubt that he currently uses RTX 2080 Ti, that change was just another excuse to justify his slowness at that time...

Hopefully someday he will improve not only his excuses and the way he asks for more money, but also with the development of the VN...

Last edited:

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I do remember when L&P said day 19, but I'm really hoping it was a typo, because look what he said about day 16 in this post.
#4,248

And here he mentioned the 1st really hot lesbian scene on playable day 11.
#4,259

And for Taker Fan here is a little info about Sam I dug up. L&P says: With Sam it starts to get more "intimate" at playable day 9.
#4,333
I read that post about the lesbian scenes, he also said that there will be a daring lesbian scene at day 8.....which scene was that? I cant remember, if there even was one. Unless he was talking about kissing patricia but that happens on day 9 not 8

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Whoops, I was thinking playable day 9 is the next day, but it is complete. we are going on 10. sorry. Yeah that cello lesson remains one of my favorites. Hoping for another lesson soon.
Well on Day 10, We can have a Amber/Sam/Dylan and Sophia Event. I wonder,what will happen there. I speculate for some Sam Points and a small hint for an affair between Amaber/Dylan. And later there is the Sophia/Dylan/Sam Event. Maybe this is a Basketball Rematch or another swimm lesson.

There was also a Piano lesson mentioned by Sophia. This could be also sensual and romantic.

She won't have sex with Sam on day 15.I am not talking for sex at all.
Do you realy believe that Sophia will have sex with Alyssa par example and Sam at the same day?Day 15?
Well, if she is that hungry? Why not? :D But I know what you mean. I do not think that either. On the other Hand, Sam is the only one, where the Progress is the furthest, when it comes to romance or later to sex.

This stills anger's me. He's like the only one in the game that potentially has this option as the story progresses forwards. I don't think any of the other characters have this option.
That is not true. For example Sam: You can avoid to Show him 1/3 areolas. You only have to got with Sophia to the safe haven. Or not teasing him. So his is also on this cockhold route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr.SigmundFap

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well on Day 10, We can have a Amber/Sam/Dylan and Sophia Event. I wonder,what will happen there. I speculate for some Sam Points and a small hint for an affair between Amaber/Dylan. And later there is the Sophia/Dylan/Sam Event. Maybe this is a Basketball Rematch or another swimm lesson.

There was also a Piano lesson mentioned by Sophia. This could be also sensual and romantic.

Well, if she is that hungry? Why not? :D But I know what you mean. I do not think that either. On the other Hand, Sam is the only one, where the Progress is the furthest, when it comes to romance or later to sex.

That is not true. For example Sam: You can avoid to Show him 1/3 areolas. You only have to got with Sophia to the safe haven. Or not teasing him. So his is also on this cockhold route.
:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taker Fan

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Dr.Fapalot said:

I don't think there is a cockolding route for Sam in AWAM. It's either you can show him or don't show him, not like Dylan, which you either have the option to stay silent or say something with someone else in the picture with Sophia. That's what I'm talking about in the game.

Basically, Dylan is the only one, that I see, that gets set up for cockolding.

Reactions: Hlextor and paginou

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I read that post about the lesbian scenes, he also said that there will be a daring lesbian scene at day 8.....which scene was that? I cant remember, if there even was one. Unless he was talking about kissing patricia but that happens on day 9 not 8
I guess it was the Lesbian kiss between Ellie and the neighbor girl in the pool.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I don't think there is a cockolding route for Sam in AWAM. It's either you can show him or don't show him, not like Dylan, which you either have the option to stay silent or say something with someone else in the picture with Sophia. That's what I'm talking about in the game.

Basically, Dylan is the only one, that I see, that gets set up for cockolding.
Of course you aslo can do that with Sam. There are so many ways to do that. For example the whole Event with the Guitar and Cello lesson. When he is Holding her tight in the Pool or when he falls on her butt and so on. Then you do not have the Sam Points you need for later.

Reactions: JagHond and Dan5k74

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
I left this game around version 0.5 figured i'd give it a while so it would get more content.

i'd say story and quality is top notch but dam do they tease you forever also progression is fucking slow.
Guess ill wait another half year

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes