armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sophia should cheat on Liam with new people. It's very exciting. It's nice to cheat on the guy at the bar.
OK.What new people?She doesn't cheat at all even with old people:)
A wife and mother update : August
Milf City update: August

What will I play for a month? :(((((((
Babysitter,PL,Melody,Being A DIK,The Gift Reloaded,F.I.L.F.,Haley,Triangle,Freeloading Family to name a few.
Well on Day 10, We can have a Amber/Sam/Dylan and Sophia Event. I wonder,what will happen there. I speculate for some Sam Points and a small hint for an affair between Amaber/Dylan. And later there is the Sophia/Dylan/Sam Event. Maybe this is a Basketball Rematch or another swimm lesson.

There was also a Piano lesson mentioned by Sophia. This could be also sensual and romantic.

Well, if she is that hungry? Why not? :D But I know what you mean. I do not think that either. On the other Hand, Sam is the only one, where the Progress is the furthest, when it comes to romance or later to sex.

That is not true. For example Sam: You can avoid to Show him 1/3 areolas. You only have to got with Sophia to the safe haven. Or not teasing him. So his is also on this cockhold route.
Maybe the janitor will get sex as reward for beating Aiden.Or the mafia boss.Both cases sounds like possible around day 19.

Reactions: 19lala

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Myabe, but I do not see that yet.
My wish would be Sam that he is the first.
You must be prepare for everything.
BTW I realy hope first will be Patricia,but I have the feeling that he will keep the incest for last.
Very first will be either Alyssa,Vicky or Nathalie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
BTW I realy hope first will be Patricia,but I have the feeling that he will keep the incest for last.
Two possibilities for me. First one is, everything he wanted to earn is earned, then he will begin with the iContent because he doesn't care if patreon comes with the ban hammer.
Second, he is interessted in making the game (and more money) then he will need definately a fallback option. If the iContent starts and P kicks him (which he mentioned sometime, somewhere is his permanent fear) he will need a homepage etc. like Mr.Dots. And as far as I know there is not such a fallback option? Because if he starts iContent, a ban will definately come, earlier or later. Maybe by some pissed on asshole reporting him etc. On the other hand, could this be his bail out option.

tl;dr: He definitely will need a fallback option if he his seriously interessted in finishing the game.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
maybe L&P goes for a WTF and is emma.day 11 the first hot lesbian scene. :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: farrah

Mini-Me

Aug 1, 2018
guys,
based on the last post of L&P, I understand correctly that there will be no more than two updates until the end of the year?

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes