tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I will have tests to do and check that everything is in place; I prefer to wait 1 more days rather than playing a game with bugs
No what i mean is , the last programming and translation bar should also include bugtests and reviews so when it finally hits 100%, the update can be posted immediately. I'd prefer if it were still 95% at this moment

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
And once again people have gone pointlessly off topic. Become a Patron and bug Stoper if you feel so passionately about how and when updates should occur. Preferably "Legend" tier. Otherwise let them do their thing. Or even better, become a Legend Patron and let Stoper release the update when it is ready.

Yihman1 wants more Aiden content and Sophie/Aiden action, I want more Sophie/Ellie/Julia content and Aiden to die in a fire (different route ofc), but what about the rest of you guys?

So that when the update is eventually released, Stoper doesn't have to wade through the multiple pages of posts asking the same question about when the update is released, and can focus on continuing to make the game awesome and the content the fans want.

[EDIT] As pointed out by goobdoob, I refer to Stoper, who is a dev of a different game. The dev for this is Lust & Passion. Everything else, including the tier, should be correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Awn0021

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
And once again people have gone pointlessly off topic. Become a Patron and bug Stoper if you feel so passionately about how and when updates should occur. Preferably "Legend" tier. Otherwise let them do their thing. Or even better, become a Legend Patron and let Stoper release the update when it is ready.

Yihman1 wants more Aiden content and Sophie/Aiden action, I want more Sophie/Ellie/Julia content and Aiden to die in a fire (different route ofc), but what about the rest of you guys?

So that when the update is eventually released, Stoper doesn't have to wade through the multiple pages of posts asking the same question about when the update is released, and can focus on continuing to make the game awesome and the content the fans want.
Stoper? o_O

Reactions: Dan5k74

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Has developer talked anything about how to workout incest patch?
Also curious of the name change because patron was not happy with word 'mother' in the name?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
goobdoob - Sorry, confusing it with another thread, also being swamped with posts waiting for an update. Replace with Lust & Passion. My bad.

jonnybravo11 - Also a question best left to the dev, once the update is released. But because there is no incest in the game as of yet (no sexual content at all, really), it's probably not on Patreon's radar. But looking forward, Ellie or Dylan?

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I honestly don't understand the point of putting a status display on your Patreon page to update on the development of the latest version if then, after completing all the stages, it doesn't follow the release of the update itself.
It sounds a bit like: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... Nothing.
He's always been like that! This is not the first time!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah,SU 2.2.333 is out:)
Without a link we can download, roberto1982 is practically correct. Or at least a link or copy of a Patreon announcement, so we know what is going on. "New ver is out" without a link is not useful.

So Imma goin' back to asking what people are looking forward to in future versions so I can relay it to L&P. Still don't know what the rest of you think. I'm tempted to collate the percentages of people wanting the Filthy route vs the GW route, depending on what L&P gets back to me about what they find useful.

Reactions: roberto1982

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Without a link we can download, roberto1982 is practically correct. Or at least a link or copy of a Patreon announcement, so we know what is going on. "New ver is out" without a link is not useful.

So Imma goin' back to asking what people are looking forward to in future versions so I can relay it to L&P. Still don't know what the rest of you think. I'm tempted to collate the percentages of people wanting the Filthy route vs the GW route, depending on what L&P gets back to me about what they find useful.
Which part you didn't read?
Instead of going on and on about when this one comes out, try searching some of the other trending games on here. Theres so many great gems of varying fetishes to look into.
We are talking for people playing other games.Not for the AWAM.

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes