BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
L&P made a poll about the teacher bennet (blackmail) to take out that storyline but people vote to stay.
In my opinion, the blackmail storylines (son's teacher and classmate) are unnecessary... but OK (need to Sophia become filthyer). The storylines of the janitor and the thugs are short... why not. But the mobster storyline is absolutely meaningless, and it's freaking me out.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
there is too many fantasy in game (bbc, blackmail, young boy, lesbian, old pervent (will start) incest….) and he want to make them with good balance so he can make more patreon

Reactions: jonnybravo11

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
Some path lesbian is ok, but if it becomes a mainly lesbian game it's not for me and I'm leaving
I think there are a lot of game in this forum where you can play hetero way (with some lesbian path), but only a few game, where you can play lesbian path with a female protagonist.

Reactions: Dr22
D

Deleted member 840101

I wouldn't consider that blackmailing when she can turn down his offers.
We can ignore or turn down their offer but the problem is, if we do that we might end up with having less filthy points than the needed filthy points for certain events in future.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes