markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is plenty of games out there that give you a fuckfest right of the bat. This game never been about that. He want to create/tell the story he want.
I get that but do we really need so many renders to tell the story...isn't that what the writing is for?? There is a fair amount of dialogue to this so theres no denying that...I'm just saying that his need to be perfect really slows the development.....I don't expect a fuck fest that goes from 0 to 100 in 2 updates...there are a few games like that here already lol. I'm not bashing the dev...I was more or less poking some fun lol.

Instead of a fuck fest, we have a tease fest. There are a few games where the story is interesting enough to follow while waiting for the H content to start rolling in...can't say this is one of them. The story to this really isn't much to write home about but alot of the games around here aren't aswell. He does have some serious talent when it comes to rendering, they're gorgeous.

I will play every update regardless and this is just my opinion, I'm not a patreon so I don't really have any right to complain about something I'm not paying for but I can/will express my disappointment for said updates without being overly negative to the point where it just looks like I'm bashing the dev....sometimes I just let it go and wait for the next update.
There is enough in each update to make me wanna play the next but as I said before...I expect more of the same with each. Like this update had some emma and Ellie content that Piqued my interest in the next update but thats not saying that v9 will even continue it or have a totally different focus. Now if you will excuse me....Imma go apply some ice to my blue balls :ROFLMAO: j/k
Most of the time I look at it this way....If you expected anything more than what you got....you only disappointed yourself. Overall I was not disappointed...it was more or less what I expected from the start. But I still look forward to each update as weird as that sounds lol.
Forgot about Nathalie's scene...that was actually hot lol

Last edited:
Reactions: commanderkorra

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.085 Beta] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 1.95GB

Download PC (390MB): - - -

Download Mac (385MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The pussy-fest update :love:
Oh yes. Who would expect that, that we got that in this Update. And later will be a Milf fest in my playthrough with Sophia/Amber/Sam/Dylan. So like this: Sophia will help Sam, becuase Sophia likes her Boy. And Amber will help Dylan. And my guess, it will include lots of naughty touching, by "accident" of course.:sneaky:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
new update adds 5 min gameplay
wow ! go easy there cowboy ! There are plenty of content and it is more than 5 mins. You must read carefully words - by - words, use critical thinking skills, and analyze the game play. Currently, the game content is worth more than 6 hours and the new update has content that worth about 44 minutes. Please be humble and thanks the dev for all the hard work.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes