• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Bunta - give it time. L&P appears to be working on making the plot consistent and believable (which I personally think is awesome). From the sounds of the recent posts, this is Ellie/Natalie heavy, which probably means L&P will be working on Dylan/Sam next. Also keep in mind L&P has to make Sophie/(Ellie/Dylan) content while keeping under Patreons radar for incestuous content. And since with Dylan there is potential for consanguinity, it is a particularly touchy subject.

TLDR: Give L&P time to make awesome content. This is after all a WIP and many of us aren't paying for it. But they do visit here occasionally, so comments about what you are looking forward to in the future is probably helpful.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Congrats ...
Game is officialy ABANDONED.
No content at all in 2 years, teasing for billion months only to show Dylan breast 1 time.
A fukin bullshit.
Well, it's 2 years in real life, but in game it's been only several weeks. And to be fair, having this woman showing Dylan her tits is already a MIRACLE, given their relationship. That would almost never happen IRL x)
It's ALL the other games that are wrong because they are not realistic... Kappa

Jokes aside, I like to be teased. If I want... "faster" games, there are plenty on F95 anyway. It's not as if I'm paying for this game either...
Furthermore the Patreons of this dev seems to love the infinite tease so why should this dev change his business model ?

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Why can't i continue the Dylan path without deny the blackmail from that asshole? It pisses me off :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I mean, can't he just give us the option from home schooling? why is it have to be boarding school? Damn L&P. I hate NTR

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Well, it's 2 years in real life, but in game it's been only several weeks. And to be fair, having this woman showing Dylan her tits is already a MIRACLE, given their relationship. That would almost never happen IRL x)
It's ALL the other games that are wrong because they are not realistic... Kappa

Jokes aside, I like to be teased. If I want... "faster" games, there are plenty on F95 anyway. It's not as if I'm paying for this game either...
Furthermore the Patreons of this dev seems to love the infinite tease so why should this dev change his business model ?
easy there Bandit ! it is better to have the dev making money and not a abandoned game. it is a fair trade.

Reactions: Tur100

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Sooo...the dev has planned out "30 playable days" of content and wants to build slowly towards full sexual content. Okay. It's now up to, what, Day 16 of said content? A bit more than halfway through the game. Is there any content involving something further along than, say, 2nd base, with any character other than the MC's husband, at this point? Seems like that "payoff" is going to be really back-loaded at this rate. I'd expect Days 21-30 to be a non-stop fuckathon to compensate for all this buildup and teasing.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Sooo...the dev has planned out "30 playable days" of content and wants to build slowly towards full sexual content. Okay. It's now up to, what, Day 16 of said content?
its 10th gameplay day
16/17 day for sophia and family to shift in that house
one third of game play will complete with next update

Bunta

May 6, 2018
aiden is asshole no doubt,
he was going to include non aiden extortion dylan sam scene but update was going to be delayed further, it will be in next update:)
I hope so, until there i will tolerate this piece of shit, luckly i have a punching bag in my room, i'm acutally gonna stick his picture on the bag

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Why can't i continue the Dylan path without deny the blackmail from that asshole? It pisses me off :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I mean, can't he just give us the option from home schooling? why is it have to be boarding school? Damn L&P. I hate NTR
Sorry for the reaction, it's just that this pissed me a lot, i hope this blackmail of Aiden with the clothes is just a pretext to make Sophia dress more skimpy, it would be good if Dylan create balls and beat this guy out, i hate bullies and i hate coward pussies a lot more.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes