CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
I loved this update so much. Also, I skipped the previous update so this update was more special. Now I just can't wait for the next update even when I promised myself I will skip every second AWAM update. :love:o_O

Reactions: roro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
SO if I refuse to do the Aiden asignment I miss out on the son mother bath time and also the mall?Didint like that

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Lol. he still kept Aiden and extortion/blackmail storyline in this game? yeah, ruined the game, turning it into another generic blackmail game..

fur1

Aug 7, 2016
wow ! go easy there cowboy ! There are plenty of content and it is more than 5 mins. You must read carefully words - by - words, use critical thinking skills, and analyze the game play. Currently, the game content is worth more than 6 hours and the new update has content that worth about 44 minutes. Please be humble and thanks the dev for all the hard work.
ikr but there is still no sex scene or something like that. the game development started 2 years ago. still great story.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.085.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
Sorry for the reaction, it's just that this pissed me a lot, i hope this blackmail of Aiden with the clothes is just a pretext to make Sophia dress more skimpy, it would be good if Dylan create balls and beat this guy out, i hate bullies and i hate coward pussies a lot more.
Why do you think Dylan is a coward pussie?
It is like you haven't read the text...
Yes, He's a little pervert (like all of us :ROFLMAO:) but he's not a coward...

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of A Wife And Mother v0.085.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
You're the BEST!! (y):love:

Reactions: Eazygo

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I have a question : why someone say that the game will be abandoned soon?
Maybe because he was changing the game due his patreon page being blocked temporary by patreon.. Also the fact that was complaining about his lag of hardware a few pages back

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Goddamn this update pissed me off, so to allow Dylan to stay home and not going to a boarding school you HAVE to get blackmailed by that queer-looking Aiden kid. Again you are forced to go with the filthy route and do scenes that I personally don't ever want to see (I used console commands to distribute points thus preventing me seeing shit I didn't want to see, but the vanilla way would force players to do this.) to continue Dylan's stay-at-home route to probably get closer faster with him than the boarding school route (you will miss scenes and points with him this update if you choose the non-blackmail route.)

I already said it months ago that this is a retarded way to keep the ball rolling with certain characters, forcing players to do shit that they really don't want to do in the first place. Though future choices might stop the blackmailing shit AND being able to keep Dylan home it still is a huge flaw in my book.

cunt.jpg

Bunta

May 6, 2018
Why do you think Dylan is a coward pussie?
It is like you haven't read the text...
Yes, He's a little pervert (like all of us :ROFLMAO:) but he's not a coward...
Well i hope not, because if he start to being a pussy and let all those stupids bang his mom without do nothing, turning this game into a big NTR i will quit LMAO

19lala

Jun 27, 2019
Help me friends ı am not playing dylan events. please upload dylan event save games.

in new update ı played 3 minutes and finish. ı dont know why ?? help me pleasee

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes