abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
don't works. are you sure ?
AWAM-0085-pc - A_Wife_And_Mother-0.085-pc - GAME FOLDER - renpy - common - 00console (File RPY) - go into the file 00console and search for "
# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True". You actually have False, put True so le console can works

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I was a big supporter of the game and I'm very disappointed that it took the easy route of blackmail. It's as if women need someone to blackmail them so they can get more liberated and sexually open. Please, stop doing that, it's stupid!
true, but it is required to make the woman a cum dumpster, which is what the endgame here is

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well i play her as pure lesbian for now it works fine, cheat in filthy points and say no too all male characters i enjoy that ofc i need a few scenes too unlock something else, but for now those scenes is allright with me. In my main playthrough i have all scenes with ellie and patricia and female characters, not a single scene with sam or dylan no bennett no aidan hehe.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
and ofc lesbian without ellie and patricia is still possible on good wife path i have a playthrough like that also

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
true, but it is required to make the woman a cum dumpster, which is what the endgame here is
No it's not required. It's just lazy. This game seemed to go in one way, Sophia being frustrated and turning to others for sex. First it could be a meaningless one night stand with one of the college boys, later with Sam or the janitor, from there she could seek attention from Dylan. Now she appreciates the attention and plays a little with the old guys or the mailman. Maybe a 3some with her friend and her husband. Now she likes girls too, Patricia, Ellie, the maid, everyone is there for her (and our) pleasure. Can she become a cum dumpster, as you put it, without blackmail? Of course, it's easy, more reasonable and doesn't have to mess with complex issues like consent and rape. But the developers are lazy and clearly don't have any understanding of how sex and sexual relationships work.

Reactions: Andre13

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
No it's not required. It's just lazy. This game seemed to go in one way, Sophia being frustrated and turning to others for sex. First it could be a meaningless one night stand with one of the college boys, later with Sam or the janitor, from there she could seek attention from Dylan. Now she appreciates the attention and plays a little with the old guys or the mailman. Maybe a 3some with her friend and her husband. Now she likes girls too, Patricia, Ellie, the maid, everyone is there for her (and our) pleasure. Can she become a cum dumpster, as you put it, without blackmail? Of course, it's easy, more reasonable and doesn't have to mess with complex issues like consent and rape. But the developers are lazy and clearly don't have any understanding of how sex and sexual relationships work.
There is only one guy who is creating the game, and he is catering to all fetishes, and blackmail is a popular one, since it puts her in a non consensual submissive position. Sure the blackmailer is a student, which could have been better developed. I remember him saying early on that this story-line would be the highlight of the game, so for us (those) who enjoy it, its def not going anywhere, and those who dont wanna experience it will just miss seeing those scenes despite them being in the game

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ofc he is the developer i personally would never assume i know better, i just don´t like blackmail and sub stuff against a character i play, i tend too roleplay as the character and i really get sad and depressed playing a character like that. Sophia is the reason i am still here she is an amazing character, in my opinion one of the best created in a vn.

Reactions: roro

kris 25

Feb 17, 2019
Is there a version for low-end PC's? My pc turns of whitout reason while playing the game I had a similar problem when playing the 0.3 version of the game Being a DIK and with the 0.3.1 of this i can play it normal

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
asking the real questions: why hasnt the progress bars on the patron page reset yet? I cannot wait for the next update man!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
and ofc lesbian without ellie and patricia is still possible on good wife path i have a playthrough like that also
But that is not good wife path:)
The real good wife route is without any of the major characters,not without any male.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I doubt there will be enough content to make up for the content someone lose if he deny Aiden.After all the dev told us that these are of the most important events in the game,leading to real corruption of Sophia without giving much filthy points.
Anyway people must understand that the game is not and won't be
"I choose only this guy/girl and don't care for anything else."
There is simply no way to have enough points if you follow only 1 or 2 characters and deny all others.
Unless you are into Liam:)

let Aiden corrupt Sophia up to a point and then let Sophia get some sort of revenge on him and stop this blackmail crap

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
game what you can`t play without walkthrough is shit not a game !!! follow walkthrough day by day and get all points with Sem and Dylan and when i get day 17 Dylan ask to enter bathroom game tell me that i don`t have enough points and missing something at day 16 ! i have all points from walkthrough of this shit game !!!

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
hmm my top ten list thats difficult i have played hundreds of games from here but without thinking too much about it here goes.
1. Being a Dick allready with only 3 updates the best vn ever created in my opinion
2. Man of the house its not perfect but its fun long and makes me smile
3. Manila Shaw this one is interesting the number of routes is impressive a lot of insane stuff in it lol but its possible too play her completely pure and i like that, its rpgm but one of the best.
4. Haley´s story well this one needed too be here somewhere :) i adore haley period
5. Sisterly Lust the perfect family harem game fun and sweet
6. Dating my daughter i know its not for everyone but i have followed it from the beginning
7. Depraved awakening another great vn and completed
8. Cure my addiction this one slowly ended up being one of my favorites nice girls nice story rather kinky
9. Melody nice love story same creator as dating my daughter
10. A Mother´s love i have so many games i like still not sure if this one is in my top 10 but the main female character is really well made so it gets a spot.
Now not saying this is the best games i have played but they are among the best, the list below contains some of my favorites that could be in top 10 but did not get a spot.

Babysitter used too be one of my favorites, it had some problems moving forward.
The Way terrible english but i still enjoy it 3 different routes.
VIS this one has huge potential but its still too early too tell how it willl turn out.
Waterworld i love this one huge number of girls and only one man the mc lol.
Personal Trainer this one makes me smile.
Alison fall of the apple great story.
Starship Inanna has been in creation for ages takes long time between updates but still the best scifi vn around.
Pine Falls lovely girls lovely setting.
Lancaster boarding house completed same creator as pine falls.
Dreaming of Dana the classic vn one of the best female characters ever made.
Dreams of Desire the classic son hunts for family members lol.
Max´s Life well this is a harem lol this one is my guilty pleasure.
Photo hunt i love the girls in this one very different the game is still pretty new.
Defending Lydia Collier another new game with a lot of potential.
Light of my Life one more new game gets me smiling and with new kind of daz models.
Bright past not perfect but i love the female mc.
Long live the princess the best medieval vn at the moment.
Picture Perfect a new vn keeping my eye on that one.
Midlife Crisis another family harem game fun.
I could have continued but these are among my favorite games that i download when they get an update, hopefully the list is usefull good luck and have fun.

3.40 star(s) 489 Votes