Mar 18, 2019
tnx tnx tnx ... and now bigger problem - issue : how to put this scene in game and how to find it and start playing?
tnx my saver... thanx
First change name like 10-2-LT1.save and then go game- game folder-saves- put it, after open game go load
10 means save page 10,go 10thpage there what u want,
Well enjoy!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
will be interesting to see the attitude of Sophia toward Dylan. Will she allow small touches, let him in when she is in underwear, this kind of things.

Reactions: paginou

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
I seriously don't understand the criticism! I'm following this game for 1.5 years now and I know as story progresses the updates will get better but this has by far been the best update!
In the past, there have been points where he could've shown more, but he didn't(maybe because story didn't permit or maybe cause he didn't want to). In this update, there are points where he could've shown way less, but he decided to show more(maybe cause the story has progressed till that point now or cause maybe he had a change of heart, IDC).
If you guys were really expecting a sex scene in this update then it is your fault, we already know on which day we will have a proper sex scene.
Till then, enjoy the journey lads or stop playing the game, just stop complaining.
Peace!

Blaze616

Jul 26, 2018
okay unpopular opinion but here I go, I am actually quite fine with the teasing. I find it way hotter than some banging scene. But the pace is atrocious. If he could just release an update every 2-3 months and it covered an entire day this would be one of the top games. But hey I am a freeloader so whatever. If his patrons like it and he like this pace power to him. Well thats my two cents.

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Most of them don't run a "business", it's a hobby. And being insulted etc. for the things you make in your freetime as a hobby is not compensated by money some people giv'em. And why you feel attacked, are you one of the specifically named target audience? "non-supporting (paying), pirating, "skip unread-text" fap scene lurker". All listed points are connected with and, not or, so it's a quite specific group of people I address. And overall, devs are not paid, you support them that they can create what they have in mind. Either you share their vision or not. That does not mean you have to support all devs which is monetary impossible. Nothing justifies asshole behaviour for the devs. Ignore them if they don't do what you want (maybe do it yourself better) in the time you think is acceptable (maybe do it yourself better). But rants, hate, disrespect is not justified because they get some bucks for their hobby.
If they make any kind of money through their own work (some even hire others), it's a business. That's not debatable. And when did I say I felt attacked? I am pointing out facts. That the devs are not being compensated at all is simply untrue. Look at yourself, you openly ask for feedback on your VN. You sure that's not helping you at all? You sure like to put words in people's mouths to fit your agenda. Why don't you try sticking to facts? You sure you aren't the one feeling attacked?
I would agree that asshole behavior is never acceptable but some of your so-called "non-supporting (paying), pirating, "skip unread-text" fap scene lurker" which you sure seem to like to repeat do provide constructive feedback. Maybe your short-sighted and self-righteous nature is blinding you to this fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haynaku

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If they make any kind of money, it's a business. That's not debatable. And when did I say I felt attacked? I am pointing out facts. That the devs are not being compensated at all is simply untrue. Look at yourself, you openly asked for feedback on your VN. You sure like to put words in people's mouths to fit your agenda. Why don't you try sticking to facts? You sure you aren't the one feeling attacked?
I would agree that asshole behavior is never acceptable but some of your so-called "non-supporting (paying), pirating, "skip unread-text" fap scene lurker" which you sure seem to like to repeat do provide constructive feedback. Maybe your short-sighted and self-righteous nature is blinding you to this fact.
Jesus, I asked you if you feel attacked I didn't say you are, question and statement?

Where did I say they are not compensated?

I asked questions in my signature, maybe not perfectly phrased in english, but understandable. So your mentality is quite shocking, because the get some dollars people are allowed to insult them etc.?

So what's the point asking for feedback on the models I create? And now? Am I an egliable target for insults, rants now because I run a "business" creating daz3d models in my freetime as a hobby and being compensated with 2$ a month (before fees and taxes)?

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Jesus, I asked you if you feel attacked I didn't say you are, question and statement?

Where did I say they are not compensated?

I asked questions in my signature, maybe not perfectly phrased in english, but understandable. So your mentality is quite shocking, because the get some dollars people are allowed to insult them etc.?

So what's the point for asking for feedback on the models I create? And now? Am I an egliable target for insults, rants now because I run a "business" creating daz3d models in my freetime as a hobby and being compensated with 2$ a month (before fees and taxes)?
First of all, I wasn't even responding to you in my first post, it was to Dr. Fapalot. You responding makes it sound as though you yourself feel insecure and attacked. Do you?
Also, your last statement doesn't make sense but if you are complaining about the lack of income, why not get rid. There must be a reason that must be of benefit to you, however little.
Finally, when did I ever condone insults? In my first post I said some people need to be taught a lesson and in my second and last one I said asshole behavior is NEVER acceptable. You putting words in my mouth again to fit your agenda.

3.40 star(s) 491 Votes