Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I wonder about second solution to Aiden.
But day 18 is so far away.Sophia will be cheating already around that time:)
We only know part of the second
2 GB downloading again for the shit, please ban this game, its kidding the whole board
Obviously you dont like this game so why are you wasting your time here?

BoYoYo

Aug 2, 2019
Literally 2 years of teasing lol. 6k per month from "just a side hobby not a business" lmfao. Sorry to the fanboys and the people who know nothing about development, but this has no animations and it's just a ren'py. This is NOT that difficult. If this teasing pace was really necessary for the story, fine. But the updates could and should be happening 3 times faster.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Literally 2 years of teasing lol. 6k per month from "just a side hobby not a business" lmfao. Sorry to the fanboys and the people who know nothing about development, but this has no animations and it's just a ren'py. This is NOT that difficult. If this teasing pace was really necessary for the story, fine. But the updates could and should be happening 3 times faster.
Well if you are a patron go tell him so.Could we see some of you stuff you have made

BoYoYo

Aug 2, 2019
Last update 548 renders. 548/75 days (2 1/2 months)=7.3 renders/day. Create scenes +renders. Need hours for this. A lot.
Oh hey there looks like you're EXACTLY the type of kid I was talking to. You take your models, which 99% of the time were purchased from a site instead of drawn up yourself, slap them onto one of your 10 backgrounds, choose one of your 4 facial expressions, maybe bend an arm or a leg, and vualá. And 250 of those 548 "renders" were probably identical lol. It's basically padded numbers and buzzwords for devs to look like they accomplished a lot more than they did. And it works because people don't know anything. Well, I hope you all learned something today, at least the less stubbornly ignorant among you. I'm outta here. Miss me with this long running pseudo patreon scam.

Reactions: S.t.s and Haynaku
Apr 22, 2019
Oh hey there looks like you're EXACTLY the type of kid I was talking to. You take your models, which 99% of the time were purchased from a site instead of drawn up yourself, slap them onto one of your 10 backgrounds, choose one of your 4 facial expressions, maybe bend an arm or a leg, and vualá. And 250 of those 548 "renders" were probably identical lol. It's basically padded numbers and buzzwords for devs to look like they accomplished a lot more than they did. And it works because people don't know anything. Well, I hope you all learned something today, at least the less stubbornly ignorant among you. I'm outta here. Miss me with this long running pseudo patreon scam.
If you are talking with me, I am the one who agree with you :) not against you

Reactions: RazorRamoNWO

roro

May 29, 2017
Why don't you show us kids how it could be done?
Show us how you take a 3d model, tweek it a little, slap it into a background of your choosing, tweek it a little also, choose a facial expression, bend an arm or a leg and show us how it looks? I bet you never tried it yourself...
There are lot's of daz3d games around, and I'm sure you've noticed the difference in their renders quality. Why does this difference exist if it's so simple as you put it? The fact is, and I know 'cause I tried myself, it's not so simple to do it fast and make it beautiful. And in this game, imho, it is as beautiful as it gets.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I do same renders. Create a scene eats a lot of time, it's about 3-4 characters, lights. Stoper (JOHN) says 1 render=1 hour, talking about his game. So 3-4 hour rendering and the rest ...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
anybody know what program is used to generate the 3d characters?
Daz3D - a free program, downloadable from

The specific asset list can be found here, along with other fan art for AWAM/DoL. Doing a search for Daz3D on the forum should yield more information if necessary.

roro

May 29, 2017
I do same renders. Create a scene eats a lot of time, it's about 3-4 characters, lights. Stoper (JOHN) says 1 render=1 hour, talking about his game. So 3-4 hour rendering and the rest ...
And that's just the rendering time. But before you can render anything, there is a scene to build, and on average it takes even more time (according Stoper, 0.5 hour to 0.5 day).

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I was a big supporter of the game and I'm very disappointed that it took the easy route of blackmail. It's as if women need someone to blackmail them so they can get more liberated and sexually open. Please, stop doing that, it's stupid!
Yeah, 40 year old women with high moral standards and way past the experimental stage in their lives become sexually liberated all the time and they start banging the neighborhood and then their own kids.

Nah. Sorry bud. Blackmail is required.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Yeah, 40 year old women with high moral standards and way past the experimental stage in their lives become sexually liberated all the time and they start banging the neighborhood and then their own kids.

Nah. Sorry bud. Blackmail is required.
Blackmail was never required in this. you think women get sexually liberated just at a certain age? blackmail is just the easy way for creators to corrupt the characters, without coming up other ways to do it.

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes