Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia with full or partial tan lines

As you know, our protagonist's going to visit a tanning salon after the pool events and finally get some tan.
So, how would you prefer her to look like for the rest of the game? The tan lines will be rather subtle than prominent.
About a possible full body tan you are going to vote later in the story.

Full bikini tan (bra + bikini area)

Part bikini tan (bikini area only)
90 votes total
·
8 days left

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
It will be necessary to create 2 types of naked Sophia. This will slow down the game even more, you are realy want it?
You are right and I do not want the update any slower than this. Plus I do think we will get something good next year only since this upcoming one will be another tease.

polkatulk1

Aug 9, 2017
Yes if they add tanning then game development will be much much slower. Every scene has to be made two or more times and as they said scenes and rendering takes 80% of time. If they add tanning you will get sex scenes not in 2020 but in 2025

Lassa

Dec 5, 2017
I think the Russians have a saying: If you do something fast and bad, everyone will forget what you did quickly. Everyone will remember what you did wrong.
yeah that's the idea, the saying is translated as *will be too hasty and make people laugh at the result*

I personally love the game, can't want for development of the story with bad students and love great renders where the heroes look lively, bodies have physics and not just plastic dolls changing poses like many games before.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
OK, everybody (or at least many people) likes the tanning lines, but as I understood from the post of Dr.Fapalot, L&P provides for the tanning of Sophia a 3-step route (full bikini tan > part bikini tan > full body tan) and asks his patrons from which step of this hypothetical scale to start.
Now, since we all want to accelerate the development time of this game, I think that, when it comes to making this process faster (but no less interesting), it would be a good idea to take advantage of it.
Especially in this case, where the most daring choice (part bikini tan), for the reasons I explained in my previous post, seems to be coherent with both the Good wife and the Filthy path.
To conclude with fun I enclose some pictures showing how the tan lines are not always a sexy thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I will Express an opinion with which not everyone will agree. All these polls, it is absolutely not the right thing. The author writes his novel. Author!!! What does the society that surrounds him care about this creation? It is exclusively his creation. And it depends on him what it will be. Do not hold everyone responsible for the final result. But if we continue in the same spirit, then slide down to the point that we collectively decide what panties to wear to Sophia.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Doesnt matter what point is if you get updates slower than KoD ... moment tanning is a thing we get one uptade in 6 months
If you are unhappy with the slow game updates move along to another game.I guess you are not a patron so why complain about a game that you are getting for free

Between June 4th and June 7th.

Between 19th and 23rd of August!

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes if they add tanning then game development will be much much slower. Every scene has to be made two or more times and as they said scenes and rendering takes 80% of time. If they add tanning you will get sex scenes not in 2020 but in 2025
I hope that the sex scene you are expecting is with Liam,or not including Sophia.Otherwise you will be disappointed.
Day 15-16 is the target for lesbian sex and day 19-20 for sex with another man/boy.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
If you are unhappy with the slow game updates move along to another game.I guess you are not a patron so why complain about a game that you are getting for free

Between June 4th and June 7th.

Between 19th and 23rd of August!
I very hope for November. But most likely the early December. Now the game is probably ready for 35-40% :unsure:

3.40 star(s) 490 Votes