Scorpion4769

Apr 13, 2019

When Sophia enters the tanning salon, surprisingly, she sees a very familiar face at the reception.
Maybe that's one of them
One of the ladies in the beauty salon
One of Dylan's mothers friends
One of his students
Or one of Eli's friends:unsure::unsure:;);)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It all depends on whether he managed to get into Sophia’s pants yesterday.:sneaky:
I dont think it is Tyler..I was just wondering when the wife swop,3 some and Liam tells Sophia that he gets off watching his wife having sex with other people
Also if/when Dylan finds out what his mother has been up to with Aiden,happy days ahead

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I dont think it is Tyler..I was just wondering when the wife swop,3 some and Liam tells Sophia that he gets off watching his wife having sex with other people
Well, I don’t think it’s Tyler either. This is someone familiar to us(and Sophia) character. Maybe it's really Alyssa. :sneaky:
happy days ahead
Oh yeah, sometimes i want the time machine :love::LOL:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

When Sophia enters the tanning salon, surprisingly, she sees a very familiar face at the reception.
I was hoping we will get more Mia or Mrs.Coleman.We realy need more girls of color in the game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, I don’t think it’s Tyler either. This is someone familiar to us(and Sophia) character. Maybe it's really Alyssa. :sneaky:

Oh yeah, sometimes i want the time machine :love::LOL:
After they have steamy sex they wear each others panties afterwards

Reactions: wynlard
3.40 star(s) 490 Votes