Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So the main female character is not there in the update, i thought the game was about a wife and mother. That's first time I have seen this.
Was also true for the v.160 and v.165 updates. Would likely have been true for the v.200 update with Dylan/Emma, but that got cancelled.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You play in which resolution?
We talked a hundred of times of reducing the size of the game by compressing images but L&P didn't want to hear about that because of the quality. I thought the quality would be good as he finally decided to compress things. :unsure:
What resolution I play has no bearing on the quality of the compression, in fact, I haven't played this BS game for 4 years now, was just curious how it reduced around 1GB in size after I saw it come by on my seedbox.
Just take any image from 1.90 and the same from 1.95, put them side by side and zoom in. Detail is completely washed out...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130) updated with v0.195
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
What resolution I play has no bearing on the quality of the compression, in fact, I haven't played this BS game for 4 years now, was just curious how it reduced around 1GB in size after I saw it come by on my seedbox.
Just take any image from 1.90 and the same from 1.95, put them side by side and zoom in. Detail is completely washed out...
In fact I meant more screen size, because in the past, people who told me seeing differences in images usually used big screens.

As usual, on my side, I see no difference at all with normal display :whistle:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes