Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
First, the Broncos are an American Football team and the Celtics are a basketball team, however, I found that line hilarious, made the guy saying it look stupid which I liked.

Second, I was right, Ellie did catch someone sucking off Dylan.

Thirdly, I have no idea if I saw the full event or not, I never knew for sure if I see everything in an update, the only reason why I see anything at all is because I use a script to change options. I usually see options for "true" or "false", true being the requirement to see the next part.

When Ellie refused to do the final dare, it seemed like there was more of the game after that, as I had a true statement I could've selected but nothing different came up. True or False always led to Ellie drinking which I think is exactly what she would do.

The true statement was if Christine had already given Dylan a blow job in the past, I don't remember anything like that ever before the party/sleepover. So unless some other choices lead to Christine giving Dylan a blowjob instead of the dildo, then L&P maybe had other plans but changed his mind during developing this update.

I think the event is great, it was a lot of fun and I think it might have multiple ways of completing it for sure.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Wonder which is going to be first Dylan and Sophia having another lesson or Dylan and Ellie's making the video.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
anyone curious about the new trailer of the game on steam? I heard Lp is gonna use some motion capture

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Update is underwhelming based on whatever path you took. 2 of the 3 paths I cared for had little to no content it makes me think they're hurting the game more than anything.

This game has been out for what, over 6 years now? Patron still charging monthly? What a heist. Game came out late 2017. If you count the months that's over 70 of them and if you were a consistent patron giving $5, that's over $350 out of your pocket. Insane.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
So, now that 0.195 is out, L&P is likely to take his usual 2-3 weeks break. The next three events (short as he said himself) should be compiled into one single update.

Man, it's just UNREAL that we're not even at the start of PD14 after 7 years. Had he not cut off the last PD13 event, we would still be dragging on this endless PD. Probably the longest PD to date, development-wise.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
So, now that 0.195 is out, L&P is likely to take his usual 2-3 weeks break. The next three events (short as he said himself) should be compiled into one single update.

Man, it's just UNREAL that we're not even at the start of PD14 after 7 years. Had he not cut off the last PD13 event, we would still be dragging on this endless PD. Probably the longest PD to date, development-wise.
more than likely, but if he was smart he'd start the story board for the next three scenes.
release the tiny ones individually as they are nothing changes that he could work on the next section while programming that.
But lets face it his project management skills are non-existent.

Dec 26, 2018
The game has been around for a little over 5 years, you are telling me that the content of it is cheating ntr but the only one she had sex with was her husband in part 1 now in part 2 more than one handjob she didn't make any updates They are every 6 months and they don't have any content so why make a super HD game if you don't give it any sex scenes with Sam or Dylan it doesn't make any kind of sense. There are games with better quality than this and they take 5 or 6 months to launch Its updates are a shame that a good game does not have the certainty that going from one update to another does not make sense. sorry for my english

abram1

May 24, 2020
Random kids, occasionally showing up on this thread, complaining and demanding (!) smth from a dev, who cut his ties with this forum, if that's not paranoia, idk what it is. With the same success rate you may complain about AWAM to your local authorities, government etc.

Lesbian purists are still in denial. Their loss, really. And asinine stubbornness to face the reality. If the images under the spoiler cut have nothing to do with "lesbianism" or "girl-on-girl action", it's impossible to tell what is. Dylan's presence doesn't mess things up. On the contrary, it spices things up for Ellie. Try it for yourself, oh unsung furry admirer of voluptuous lil' mouse drop dead gorgeous figure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirill86, could you ask L&P about his plans to unveil the state of PD14 as of right now. Is he going to trim it down or everything stays
intact? What are his prospects for the Steam release, still churning? Thank him as the part of whole F95 AWAM fanbase community, this update was fire.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Updated tells about Dylan and Sophie erotic moment. Not bad, hope next update they continue their intimate nite.

sandstone7734

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 3242026 View attachment 3242026

I've been following the game since 2017, when it first came out, and I download and play the updates immediately. I really don't know if I've ever seen such a terrible update. How many months did we wait for this update? I really stopped counting.

Keeping us waiting for so many months for such an empty update that never serves the main theme of the game is, to put it mildly, to fool us. Couldn't you have presented this update faster without adding more sloppy and animations, L&P? I think we need to take a stand here, friends. In a good restaurant, when you get a raw fish in front of you, despite everything, you don't eat it, you send it back. We need to show the same reaction here, otherwise L&P will think that we will remain silent no matter what they offer us.

You know how you react; You can write in blogs, you can send a private message from patreon, you can unsubscribe. But please, let's show a reaction now. I am very tired of the only game I play and love being managed in a terrible way.

I know that there are thousands of people who agree with me. So I ask you for something. Either quote this comment and let someone see it, or raise awareness by posting comments similar to this message.

We need to seriously discuss this with L&P now.
Perhaps this interaction (Ellie/Dylan) was necessary to enable a future development involving Sophia.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
alright, second comment in this update and out of all of the updates for the evening, this is by far the best out of them.

The choices are a problem as there are too many but making the right choices furthers the relationship between Dylan and Ellie, which will factor in big time with Sophia at some point.

I don't mean too many choices in the actual event, that is part of it but some choices from before. However, the biggest key part is to be very respectful to Ellie when it comes to her dares and the ones she has to do to Dylan. This leads to something that actually stunned the heck out of me, I really didn't think it would go that far but I was right about why this event was needed.

This is the best event in a long time and I recently said that I was pretty much done with AWAM, I'm legit surprised.

edit * pick Ellie as hottest as well is a factor, forgot about that when first posting

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Random kids, occasionally showing up on this thread, complaining and demanding (!) smth from a dev, who cut his ties with this forum, if that's not paranoia, idk what it is. With the same success rate you may complain about AWAM to your local authorities, government etc.

Lesbian purists are still in denial. Their loss, really. And asinine stubbornness to face the reality. If the images under the spoiler cut have nothing to do with "lesbianism" or "girl-on-girl action", it's impossible to tell what is. Dylan's presence doesn't mess things up. On the contrary, it spices things up for Ellie. Try it for yourself, oh unsung furry admirer of voluptuous lil' mouse drop dead gorgeous figure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kirill86, could you ask L&P about his plans to unveil the state of PD14 as of right now. Is he going to trim it down or everything stays
intact? What are his prospects for the Steam release, still churning? Thank him as the part of whole F95 AWAM fanbase community, this update was fire.
The response to this update is quite explosive. with a bad meaning

The response is more explosive than when I started participating in the forum after feeling betrayed, and I think this is the top I've experienced in 3 (or 4) update periods.

Some of the fanatics who shit on their own faces for this developer should realize the weight of this developer's this words :

"My game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter"

And through this update, I found out how this developer views Dylan (or the male character).

And yes. It's possible that you'll see gay (or acting gay) in this game in the future.
Or an obedient, weak man (I don't know what to call it)

Last edited:

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Its really time to peace out of this game. Sophia ain't even the MC no more lol, Dylan should be put in the banners as well as switch from fem protag to male protag tag. It would be for the best since most folks like Male MC on f95 and that's what this has become lol.

Initially it was a fun fem mc game but idk when or why dev made the point to switch it cause of "fans".

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Its really time to peace out of this game. Sophia ain't even the MC no more lol, Dylan should be put in the banners as well as switch from fem protag to male protag tag. It would be for the best since most folks like Male MC on f95 and that's what this has become lol.

Initially it was a fun fem mc game but idk when or why dev made the point to switch it cause of "fans".
I don't think it's that bad yet. Dylan only has 3 events of 9 next PD, and none without Sophia.

In fact no events without Sophia for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: Luis2008
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes