TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help
I accessed it through the "Gallery"
I don't think you can get to it via the actual game because it's a bonus storyline - but I could be wrong because you still have to have fulfilled some things earlier to get to this update. (Such as help Ellie with her laptop, played basketball with Christine and taken the fall for the cigarettes. There could be more, and they have all been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I don't know where - you'll have to search back).

lillos

May 22, 2017
I don't think you can get to it via the actual game because it's a bonus storyline - but I could be wrong because you still have to have fulfilled some things earlier to get to this update. (Such as help Ellie with her laptop, played basketball with Christine and taken the fall for the cigarettes. There could be more, and they have all been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I don't know where - you'll have to search back).
I played the new scenes throught the gallery,too,but I cannot understand how reach those by the main game.Ty anyway for yor answer bro

Sadslayer1

Nov 17, 2020
same issue for me :cry:
i made a save from the prev update where you choose to take sophia out for dinner or go to the party. if you have that saved on the game, load that part and chose the option "go to party" so you can play the update . Be sure to make a seperate save, you can can load that if the next update continues on to that path.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I got there simply by loading a save that was near the end of the Sophia/Dylan bathtub scene.

Reactions: TeamEquipe

magoh2

Aug 25, 2018
the updates are disappointing to me now. It seems to me the main story line is not progressing. It was a great game during part 1. its sad that the writers went from interesting story to a boring stalling story. Personally i always like to finish what I started. I fear that this main story will never be finished. if so, its just sad.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
I think from my sight developer already out the box. The story no longer tells about Sophia as a protagonist but more to Dylan. They should put back to Sophia's line there is many path if they want to get like as nurse path, lesbian, Aiden model, Kids teacher, Sam, Dylan, n good wife. It will more reliable than tell about Dylan private live story

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
700 renders for side story was necessary to the story to bring Ellie /Dylan closer?? Dylan could have done few favour to Ellie or praise Ellie and would come closer to her. Pay for her / buy her some gifts anything.....but this 700 long renders where Ellie didn't even touched Dylan.. concluded to just feeling wise she didn't think that Dylan is a jerk that's all. This could have been completed in 200 renders. Rest 100-150 renders he could have setup Dylan / Christine date with Ellie as cuckold would have been enough..

So much time would have been saved for next update. Same message would have been gone forward like relationship between Ellie and Dylan improved and they're sexually attracted in the end that's all.

I don't think the other 2 girls beside Ellie and Christine were required for any kind of story progress. They were just there to show boobs and get out never to be seen again in the story lol. Like special guest .

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the updates are disappointing to me now. It seems to me the main story line is not progressing. It was a great game during part 1. its sad that the writers went from interesting story to a boring stalling story. Personally i always like to finish what I started. I fear that this main story will never be finished. if so, its just sad.
I downloaded v.155 what feels like forever ago, played the 45 seconds it took, and haven't played since. From what I hear, for my playthrough it's barely even 10 minutes for the entire playable day.

Asuna.is

Nov 8, 2023
Guys, if I need to have all the accounts open for part 2 of the game as they should be... I need to go through part 1 of the game without fail and make a save so that for part 2 everything will open correctly, right? :unsure: :rolleyes:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help
same issue for me :cry:
The new content happens as an alternative of that event. You need to load a save right before the dating Sophia event and choose going to the girls party instead.

buff

May 29, 2017
As promised, my lesbian route walkthrough, updated for v.150
Just checking in since it's been a while since the lesbian routes advanced..... is this still being maintained? If the girl routes finally advance, will you update the WT for it?
(disclaimer:haven't played v0.195 yet so no idea if there was progress there, or if it was just more hide-the-sausage)

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just checking in since it's been a while since the lesbian routes advanced..... is this still being maintained? If the girl routes finally advance, will you update the WT for it?
(disclaimer:haven't played v0.195 yet so no idea if there was progress there, or if it was just more hide-the-sausage)
Yes, it's still being maintained. As I said in that post, I'm waiting for PD14 to start so there's actually something to add. There's only a little over 9 minutes of gameplay for the Lesbian route for the entire playable day, so nothing since v.150 came out worth playing. I don't believe there are even any choices to even add to the walkthrough anyway.

If you like, send me a PM and I can let you know when the walkthrough gets updated

Reactions: buff

SAKURA22222

Jan 18, 2022
Worst version so far I played o_O
Its not that Sophia is not in the game but Elle? story is tooooooo boring
Her friends? hooker? looks like bitch and I dont understand why they playing bottle game with Dylan, it really make no sense at all (Im japanese just wondering are you guys really playing spinning bottle game with new face? lol)
and worst is background of scene... I was always astonished by background every time new version came out, its detail was awesome but now its so simple and there is really nothing to see closely on this version.
See you later!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes