AlanaT

Jun 19, 2021
I wasn't looking forward to this update, but pleasantly surprised how good it is. It's become one of my favorites, Dylan and Ellie story. Make sure to choose the right path.

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
So after reading and seeing what is coming on next years 5 min update, am i the only one upset that after all that build up with Sam, the secret agreement they made is just dead...like i know im probably behind on this, but what the hell was the point of all that if you were just gonna kill that whole moment?!?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So after reading and seeing what is coming on next years 5 min update, am i the only one upset that after all that build up with Sam, the secret agreement they made is just dead...like i know im probably behind on this, but what the hell was the point of all that if you were just gonna kill that whole moment?!?
Trying to make it appear like the day wasn't entirely dedicated to Dylan fans?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
What Alley_Cat said.

Also: Since Sophia&Sam's event, only a couple hours have passed in San Alejo, but almost 1 1/2 years for us. So yeah, there's that. The in-game time isn't the issue, but getting somewhere in real-time is.

Most of us are gonna be dead when Sophia has only aged a week or two.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have no idea what inside of this update, bcs I will never download this game again. The game became more expensive Big Brother, rename it to "A Moron and Son" because focus of MC was changed to insect shit lurkers Dylan lovers.
Haven't downloaded the update either, since it's Dylan groping a bunch of Ellie's friends and then getting a BJ from Christine.

For the most part I hear Ellie is just a bystander. I'm looking forward to the next event though, since that should be Sophia/Ellie.

LawViole

Mar 11, 2021
I have no idea what inside of this update, bcs I will never download this game again. The game became more expensive Big Brother, rename it to "A Moron and Son" because focus of MC was changed to insect shit lurkers Dylan lovers.

You a motherfucker literally, do u know it?
Can you stop crying

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
The new content happens as an alternative of that event. You need to load a save right before the dating Sophia event and choose going to the girls party instead.
I only have an option to go to the basketball game or date with Sophia, no pijama party. What I am doing wrong?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Haven't downloaded the update either, since it's Dylan groping a bunch of Ellie's friends and then getting a BJ from Christine.

For the most part I hear Ellie is just a bystander. I'm looking forward to the next event though, since that should be Sophia/Ellie.
The irony is that the Ellie event could be shown without Dylan. I mean, the gilr's pajamas party is programmed inside the story, independently of Dylan's pressence, Lust&Passion could show that event for those who are following the lesbian path, he just need to do some edition. If many people write to him, he could make the required adjustments. The pajamas party has a good amount of lesbian content. If L&P is willing to show a Dylan POV, why not an Ellie's POV too?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There is a hot french kissing and groping between her and Christine. She liked it.
There was also a pussy scissor with Aimee, what made her wet.
French kissing and groping is old news, Ellie's been doing that with Sophia for a while now.

When Sophia teaches Ellie some Aussie kissing, then you'll have my attention

gtdff

Mar 17, 2019
Angry. Invest money for a few months!! The content is too short for a long period of time, so I invested in it with confidence in my skills, but I am disappointed.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
What Alley_Cat said.

Also: Since Sophia&Sam's event, only a couple hours have passed in San Alejo, but almost 1 1/2 years for us. So yeah, there's that. The in-game time isn't the issue, but getting somewhere in real-time is.

Most of us are gonna be dead when Sophia has only aged a week or two.
Regarding Sam,
After the short event of PD14 he should be coming back on PD16 which is not that long in game time. In real time however I estimate it to be 3-4 years.

Based on information available I see that PD16 is more complex than PD13 and if LP continues with the same pace I see it taking more than 3 years…

Since the real lewd part starts on PD19 the goal is to get to the end of PD18 in 7 years from now… Kirill86 since we don’t know anyone else at vet-patron level can you check out with other vet-patrons if there could be a discussion with LP about future plans? 40 years of development is not realistic at all and I think even LP himself understand it.

There should be a discord chat for vet patrons where you could have some brainstorming sessions. I mean if the main sponsors don’t have a say (at least to express their opinions and share their ideas) no one could have…

Bibifoc not sure if you have regular discussions with LP but somehow there should be a plan to bring this project to a reasonable timeline…

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes