ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The irony is that the Ellie event could be shown without Dylan. I mean, the gilr's pajamas party is programmed inside the story, independently of Dylan's pressence, Lust&Passion could show that event for those who are following the lesbian path, he just need to do some edition. If many people write to him, he could make the required adjustments. The pajamas party has a good amount of lesbian content. If L&P is willing to show a Dylan POV, why not an Ellie's POV too?
Well, you are the man Bibifoc, you can send him a message with the suggestion. Also, if he shows de Ellie's POV without Dylan, that scene can be shown after Dylan and Sophia's date too, it happens the same night. Those who are following the most of the paths could get that Ellie's event too.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
There should be a discord chat for vet patrons where you could have some brainstorming sessions. I mean if the main sponsors don’t have a say (at least to express their opinions and share their ideas) no one could have…

Bibifoc not sure if you have regular discussions with LP but somehow there should be a plan to bring this project to a reasonable timeline…
There is a Discord, more dead than ever.
The only thing I ever obtain was the gallery being unlockable. For the rest, it's up to Lord's grace.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So you do it a little different, do you? You shop for a party and decide "I'll probably only get a BJ, so it would be stupid to buy condoms".
Of course not. I'm just curious that L&P put that in, knowing that Dylan was at most going to get a BJ. Did however giggle at the idea of Christine approaching Dylan, him thinking "gotta remember the condom", getting out the condom, and Christine looking at him strangely.

Like how there are butterflies hanging from the ceiling, when Christine likes hearts. Which reminds me, does L&P show Christine's pubes?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Well, you are the man Bibifoc, you can send him a message with the suggestion. Also, if he shows de Ellie's POV without Dylan, that scene can be shown after Dylan and Sophia's date too, it happens the same night. Those who are following the most of the paths could get that Ellie's event too.
I find the idea interesting... but it would still need work, the masturbation anim couldn't be used and the best experts of the thread stated that Ellie just french kissing/scissoring some girls isn't worth it so why to bother? :unsure:
But I'll pass it anyways.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
So I saw the schedule, and it seems there will be no sex for Johnson Bennett Janitor with Sophia.
Sam is the last one, apparently.

So who is actually getting hands on her

Dylan?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I saw the schedule, and it seems there will be no sex for Johnson Bennett Janitor with Sophia.

Dylan?
Only ones I believe we can say for sure are Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia.

The ones not in the Favorite Character poll like Bennett, Tyler, and the college guys are definitely out of the running.

Those like Janitor Clarke and Aiden who are in the poll but don't have their own route, their chances are unclear.

But we're talking at least 15 years away anyway, so who knows?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I only have an option to go to the basketball game or date with Sophia, no pijama party. What I am doing wrong?
You need to be invited by Christine to the party in the event with her and Ellie at the restaurant, after consoling Ellie in the swing, at the beginning of part 2.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Was that original render of Chuck Norris meant to be Sophia's first time? Which would mean that Ellie is his child, not Dylan.
Timeline wise you are right. I was just joking since Sophia spoke to Dylan about her first time with a man… :BootyTime:

Oct 21, 2021
I find the idea interesting... but it would still need work, the masturbation anim couldn't be used and the best experts of the thread stated that Ellie just french kissing/scissoring some girls isn't worth it so why to bother? :unsure:
But I'll pass it anyways.
Ellie french kissing/scissoring some girls would be very much worth it, IMHO.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

Dylan?
An old L&P post that has been removed suggested that "Sophia’s first possible sex scene on a special filthy route will happen on playable day 19". (The 26th in-game date)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Currently the 20th is over and it starts on the 21st.
Currently, it takes two years of development time per one day.
Starting from the present, we will see Sofia's first sex scene approximately 10 or 12 years later. except husband

Whoever the partner is, it is a very distant future.

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
A quick flick through the walkthrough will tell you that the only storylines for the Filthy route are Dylan, Sam, Ellie and Patricia. Everyone else, from the movers, to Principal Johnson, to the subway thugs, even Bennett and Aiden, are only there to advance those four.

Only problem I have, which is now actually pretty moot, is that I haven't had an Ellie event in about 3 years. Not even briefly in the shower. All so that Dylan can have 3/4 of the events this playable day.
Patricia is myth bro....i aint seen that girl since 1972. Dev also forgot bout ellie showring with sophia i think.

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes