utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Maybe it is a kink you don't enjoy.

Some of us enjoy the lesbian scenes as well as the lesbian path.

I happen to enjoy most of the AWAM paths with my primary issue being Very slow development - which is a constant comment on this thread so I'm stepping away from that particular dead horse (for now ;)).

If you don't like lesbian content - I recommend that you skip that content or ignore that update (if the entire update is lesbian-focused).

If you are truly offended by lesbian content, then AWAM is not for you as it is can be integral part of this story and the evolution of both Sophia and Ellie - two members of the 4 member Parker family that this AVN is centered on.

It will certainly be part of the dev's development schedule, delaying other content much like this update delayed Sophia content - part of the price we pay to play AWAM.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Gay!

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76 and MixQQ

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Christ? What are you? 12 years old? Act like a frigging adult, you tool.
You have any idea how many versions of the game came out where absolutely nothing happened on the lesbian path? Just accept that not all content is for everybody.
There are many people who play games with female MCs only if there is a lesbian path, mainly BECAUSE they don't like to see the character they play as be with GUYS. How in hell is that gay? I mean, super if you are a lesbian woman and play that path, but I'd say for most guys that play the lesbian route in a game with a female MC it's because they are NOT attracted to guys, just like lesbians. Ever thought about that, you grade-A-genius?

Last edited:

lebronnba78

Dec 24, 2022
only 3 scene...3 fucking months what scam
three? It was almost 6 months, the last update came out at the end of August. The fact that people still give money to this guy makes me laugh. However, I understand their hope that the game will resume good development cause it s a good game but after EIGHT YEARS i think we have the right to expect sex actions.

Last edited:

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
three? It was almost 6 months, the last update came out at the end of August. The fact that people still give money to this guy makes me laugh. However, I understand their hope that the game will resume good development cause it s a good game but after EIGHT YEARS i think we have the right to expect sex actions.
omg is it really 8 years?? and still no sex scene and still not finished?? OMG that is a terrible business. they really paying for dev who works that slow? I played it at first it was good but kinda feel that there are lot of side story and the focus are lost to the MC anyways its there money what to do I plan to subscribe but. I only subscribed to those dev who workds and update fast good luck to any one but still this is one of the good game in this site.. it is just not worth if its already 8 years and still waiting to fuck what more the finish of the novel? 20 years? OMG

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even if I am a supporter, I do not automatically have the "right" to expect a sex scene. The developer of a game asks for financial support to tell HIS story and to realize HIS idea of the game's plot. I know that before I support a project, I as a supporter have the right and in my own interest the duty to withdraw my monthly support from the developer if I do not agree with the content.
But to expect that my support gives me the opportunity to influence the development and the story progress is exaggerated at best and will only ever lead to disappointment. Because the stupidest thing a developer of erotic games can do is to listen to people who have a computer mouse in one hand and are rocking their "blue" balls with the other.
And the people who don't support the game can criticize, whine and mock, because that's what this forum is for, but they can't derive any "rights" to anything from the lack of sex scenes.
I agree it's a good game, I feel entertained and that's what I expect from a game. And since after 6 years, I always feel entertained, missing sex scenes don't seem to be the main problem.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
PIXIL. develops a parallel to this story and character much more interesting than this. The problem here is that DEV doesn't realize that the point of suspense or rhythm of telling the story has already passed. There is a character in eternal moral conflict and mixed with an imagination of desire, there are some fights with his son and other boys, a supposed lesbo affair with a daughter. But it passed, it became melodrama just to cause and be successful. I comment here but to me the DEV could even abandon this game, I would care little or nothing.

bardock8114

Jul 11, 2022
Ok giving how less content the next scenes will have I hope he will put everything in the morning into one Update and then concentrate on the side jobs. Be it old people or Shota . Both have great potential xD

Reactions: Piapiapia

Alifhaziq97

Apr 13, 2022
Does anyone here still have the part 1 version of the old image and the new image comparison in the cabin scene where Sophia is wearing red clothing?
If anyone here kind enough to share can message me personal thanks in advance

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
8 years of milking....wonder how much money the dev has gotten over all, enough to buy a house maybe?
if we will do a math by this game only, We will just calculate by the lowest payable amount, in subscribestar 5 dollars a month is the minimum and the max is 30 dollars so lets say all subscribers just pay 5 dollars which for sure some pays more.

as of now subscribestar he has 117 subscriber times 5 dollars so monthly he gets 585 and I don't know if its clean and how much is the cut of subscribestar to the dev but for sure its small cut only.

2nd is the Patreon, and the minimum is 1 dollar and the highest is 50 dollars and we will just say all members just pay 1 dollar a month which again for sure some pay more... so the current members are 8,556 times 1 is 8,556 dollars a month again I dont know if its clean or how much patreon cut from that.

so, the MINIMUM income per month combined is 9,141 u.s dollars again that is just the minimum THAT IS WHAT THE calculator says...

so I get why lot of people are upset with the dev... because it is a big money you dont even need a job for that by just doing this game is already enough for him to have a good life, other dev can update their games by just once per month and 3 times a year and this deve for 8 years still no progress with the MC most likely some other members and fans that upset already have cancer and they want to leave earth seeing this story worth it they feel that dev is still not motivated with all this money they feel that they are just milked and just leaved hanging all the time keep waiting that they are not a member of the family. but 8 years for sure lot of members are dead already LOL

but in my own opinion this is his work this is his art. and for the members. that is there money not us so let them pay monthy if they think it's still worth it but for me, "just for me that not rich" I pay dev who works fast and progress im a subscireber of LISA BY PALE GRASS and also fashion business by decent monkey and the genesis order by ntr they don't leave their hard-working members hanging and disappointed unlike this with long time of update with 1 new scene and not even about the WIFE.... LOL MY GOD!

lastly this game is good for sure and one of the best with very slow corruption stories that most think abandoned already. Definitely gonna subscribe also when there is already a good progress and frequent updated GOD bless everyone support who you want to support for me its his work its his art let him continue where he wants to continue the story ^_^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: botc76
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes