palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'd be a bit surprised if she does because I'm sure she's supposed to be heading over to his home soon to explain to him that she thinks things have gone too far between them, her going"Oh hi Sam, do you want to see my tits?" Would kind of negate that
That's what she's intended to do during the last Sam&Sophia event, but instead became his secret girlfriend and getting her tiddies sucked on.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
You'd be better off coming back in around 20 years if you want to see that, I think sex with Dylan will probably be right towards the end of the game. She'll probably have sex with Sam before she does anything with Dylan and even that's still going to be years away
Logically, i hope that in the new update Sophia will "help" Ellie with her hand, then she has to do it with Sam. Well, since this is no longer particularly taboo for her, she will be able to jerk off to other characters such as Aiden, etc., and so on in a circle.
Then she will suck Dylan, then lick Ellie, and so on and on and on, well - you understand what i mean - this is a vicious circle that lasts for decades! xdd

Reactions: LSC82

CasualFan!

Feb 20, 2024
Finally managed to find a site with a download that my provider hasn't blocked (yet), so no VPN needed. And the game runs just fine. For anyone interested, the site is called- dikgames. Thank you to everyone who replied to my request for help. I haven't been this intrigued by an adult 3d product since reading a comic called Circle by y3df.

Reactions: COACHRIDDLA
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes