Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
who the hell is Zoey?

I don't want to take a trip to the countryside, L&P should skip this and let's get to follow up on the most recent events with Sophia/Dylan, and Dylan/Ellie/Christine plus Sophia finding out about that.

Even delaying the countryside event to the future would be better.
Who is Zoey?

This is the dialog with Sophia and Patricia after the yoga event in front of Alyssa and Zac's apartment. Dylan asked to stop by Alyssa and Zac's on the way back from yoga.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Who is Zoey?

This is the dialog with Sophia and Patricia after the yoga event in front of Alyssa and Zac's apartment. Dylan asked to stop by Alyssa and Zac's on the way back from yoga.

sounds like Zoey is married, will Sophia meet her husband and want him to show her how to mount and he can give her his own ride
screenshot0001.png
giphy.gif

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Who is Zoey?

Oh look, it's Patricia. I vividly remember the times my WW2 comrades and I would fap to this update back in 1944 after the Battle of Normandy.

Jun 12, 2018

Ellie invited Sophia to a well-known place to relax, where her boyfriend Logan and his buddy Tyler were already waiting for them.

Foursome :LUL:
Now the AWAM update seems interesting again since Sam's update(0.175)

Last edited:

dbzf

Jul 18, 2021

Ellie invited Sophia to a well-known place to relax, where her boyfriend Logan and his buddy Tyler were already waiting for them.

Tyler is the guy who almost fingered sophia right?
Also in this update will there be two paths or only one where ellie forgives logan?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes