Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
L&P can remove many unnecessary and uninteresting characters and storylines from the game so that the main storylines of the game progress faster. And so he should be able to complete the game in next 6 to 10 years. Also, fans will avoid having to wait years for events in popular storylines.
View attachment 3555127
The game can't be completed in 2 years,even if he leave only Sophia,Ellie and Dylan.
And no one else.
Even in that case he probably will need more than 10 years.
Like you said if L&P takes a big decision now L&P can complete this game in next 8 to 10 years. because, Already in the game, Sophia is so corrupt that she cheats on her husband. (ex:- last sam bedroom scene event) So, now there is no need for more side characters to corrupt Sophia further. I think this is the right time for L&P to drop some unpopular characters from the game. or add some unpopular characters and storylines to the DLC and L&P can work on this DLC after the main game is complete. isn't it. And L&P can hire a developer for this team and assign them the work of this DLC game. Therefore, L&P can completely focus more on the main storyline of the game. The event of the main game and the event of the dlc game can be given to fans at the same time.

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Like you said if L&P takes a big decision now L&P can complete this game in next 8 to 10 years. because, Already in the game, Sophia is so corrupt that she cheats on her husband. (ex:- last sam bedroom scene event) So, now there is no need for more side characters to corrupt Sophia further. I think this is the right time for L&P to drop some unpopular characters from the game. or add some unpopular characters and storylines to the DLC and L&P can work on this DLC after the main game is complete. isn't it. And L&P can hire a developer for this team and assign them the work of this DLC game. Therefore, L&P can completely focus more on the main storyline of the game. The event of the main game and the event of the dlc game can be given to fans at the same time.
L&P would disagree by saying: :LOL:
cashflow.gif

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
I totally agree with you but as you say L&P can't complete this game in 8 to 10 years from now even if L&P only keep the main storylines of the game and add other storylines to DLC or drop those storylines from the game. If we observe the development speed of L&P, it will take around 15 to 18 years to complete this game. :unsure:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sick::rolleyes::unsure:
What'd she do get a breast reduction? Disapprove. (n)

Am i going crazy? Why is the stroking animation from the Sophia/Dulan jakuzi scene missing?
Not sure why but there's a few missing, that one and the animation from Dylan and Amber when they were eating lunch at the table. The assets are still there but for some reason the code in the script was fucked up in the original release. I guess there's a correction released as .196 but it's never been uploaded here for some reason.

Reactions: afterlights

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone has the updated part 1. If it really exist lol. I recall some people saying he updated the first scenes or something like that

Kilrun25

Dec 27, 2022
Does anyone have links to the start of the game so I can start fresh, I only have up to a certain point and have to use the gallery for scenes,

much appreciated

3.40 star(s) 488 Votes