Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Sam and Dylan had to work so hard just to get a kiss from Sophia, but this logan friend(yeah i don t even know his name) just took 2 to 3 meet up and he got a french kiss. Life is so unfair in the AWAM verse.
Not only that, he seems to be have progressed have further then them, and didn't have to do much of anything but as to pressure from her daughter.

Reactions: Godzillafirespitter
Apr 12, 2021
Sam and Dylan had to work so hard just to get a kiss from Sophia, but this logan friend(yeah i don t even know his name) just took 2 to 3 meet up and he got a french kiss. Life is so unfair in the AWAM verse.
The renders may be getting better quality over time, but the story is getting worse.

French kiss with a side character whose name no one even knows or cares about. It could be old dudes in the side job, it could be the janitor at school, it could be the postman, it could even be the principal,I understand all of them, but who the hell is this kid?
I can understand that Sophia has been corrupted over time, but the fact that she's doing this with someone she barely knows isn't realistic or interesting.

despaireducer

Aug 15, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought this update is only for lesbians. Glad im wrong..

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Where are ALL the guys saying, L&P said : " There won't be any more progress/events with Tyler " ?

Several pplz, me included, kept on telling you that L&P is a Liar and often (if not always) do the opposite of what he claims he won't...

That's another big slap in your face for believing it would be a lesbian event. And still, several guys here are talking about PD19 or even further ?

Don't make me laugh. Dude is changing everything in real time. There's not and there was never a pre-written script in the first place.

This developer said that.

Regarding this update, everything this developer said turned out to be false. (starting with Murray at the door)

This developer also said that there will be alternate scenes and that the ending will be the same.
This means that Tyler and Logan's events will be discontinued.

But In the current situation, it is questionable how much value these words have left.

The credibility of this developer's words has always been abysmal, but this time the kind of lie is different.

I don't know why this developer is doing this.

Zacko man

Mar 2, 2022
The renders may be getting better quality over time, but the story is getting worse.

French kiss with a side character whose name no one even knows or cares about. It could be old dudes in the side job, it could be the janitor at school, it could be the postman, it could even be the principal,I understand all of them, but who the hell is this kid?
I can understand that Sophia has been corrupted over time, but the fact that she's doing this with someone she barely knows isn't realistic or interesting.
Bullshit, It seems this developer doesn't know the difference between romantic storylines and normal storylines. Does Sophia kiss the whole town? Also, this is only their 2nd meeting. and Sophia is making out with a "douchebag" boy despite knowing her daughter is right next to her. Wow, the idea of L&P is a very realistic idea and realistic scene.

I forgot to mention that sex ed kid dylan, i thought sophia would only kiss sam and dylan. I am supporting L&P during the sam event. After seeing this scene, I might lose interest in this game.

poor sam:sneaky:

View attachment 3572659 View attachment 3572660
Sophia/Sam fans waited almost 5 years for french kiss scene. And Sophia/Dylan fans had to wait 7 years longer than Sam fans for a sex-ed kiss scene. These unpopular are making more progress than french kissing on only their 2nd meeting. Will L&P talk about Realistic during other storyline events after this event?
disappointed-disappointed-fan.gif

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Because this trailer is not from the lesbian route
Sure, mate. But wasn't the Original Set up, announced years ago for morning PD14 events, suppose to be a lesbian (only) event ? The two routes b**&&it came out of nowhere a few weeks ago only. If pplz can't see L&P dragging on things at this point, I'm losing all hope in humanity.

Love makes you blind, but if an obvious cash-centered modus operandi has the same effect on pplz, I'm at a lost for words.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Sure, mate. But wasn't the Original Set up, announced years ago for morning PD14 events, suppose to be a lesbian (only) event ? The two routes b**&&it came out of nowhere a few weeks ago only. If pplz can't see L&P dragging on things at this point, I'm losing all hope in humanity.

Love makes you blind, but if an obvious cash-centered modus operandi have the same effect on pplz, I'm at a lost for words.
:unsure:Because it will be two routes in one update, I think

Reactions: Luis2008
3.40 star(s) 489 Votes