farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Here is an update from L&P.

So, I just finished the restaurant scene which had really some tricky stuff immanent. Now I'll do some cutscenes and then start with the last event. When the created scenes display jumps on 80%, I started with the actual Sophia/Ellie event.
#TeamEllie:love: Hype hype! :LOL:

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Here is an update from L&P.

So, I just finished the restaurant scene which had really some tricky stuff immanent. Now I'll do some cutscenes and then start with the last event. When the created scenes display jumps on 80%, I started with the actual Sophia/Ellie event.
What Sophia Ellie event?

Reactions: keiweigh and Baboom

itsjasey

Mar 29, 2018
This game had a best start in terms of teasing, write up and renders. But i hope next update brings us joys of sex, cause quite frankly this is only platform i want to crack my 'Nut November challenge' on december 1st, and by the grace of god, i will finish atleast two premium non recycled tissue boxes.

Reactions: EchartC and Baboom

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just go to the Fan Art thread and do a search for Ellie. Ignore the first couple of pages - it's just them figuring out her assets. But I do recall an image someone did of her getting DPed by two black guys.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I bet that some people are praying for that event to be as big as any of the pool bikini show variations.
Edit.Or I am wrong?farrah don't want the event to be that big?
In terms of renders, I have bigger plans myself. In terms of story and character development, I certainly hope so.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I bet that some people are praying for that event to be as big as any of the pool bikini show variations.
Edit.Or I am wrong?farrah don't want the event to be that big?
Of course I want this event to be big, I just don’t want to be upset because of long and high expectations :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This update/game of AWAM has caught the attention of a lot of pervs.
His Patrons just hit the 900 mark

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The cut scenes at the restaurant? Have pipped my interest,did someone see them or could it be something else?

Reactions: wynlard

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I wonder how good will be the last update for this year. After all this game reached so far in the time I think it's about time to see the MC cheating. May be the teacher will drug her or something like that... who knows. I just hope it's not going to be another update of no sex

• Angry
Reactions: Lerox and lockerxx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder how good will be the last update for this year. After all this game reached so far in the time I think it's about time to see the MC cheating. May be the teacher will drug her or something like that... who knows. I just hope it's not going to be another update of no sex
Good mushrooms you are using there:)
Almost 100% sure there will be no sex in the update.Or at least not with Sophia.But we all know the events and unless the last one is Sophia spying on Ellie/Logan or Ellie/Julia there will be no sex at all.
For some lesbian action/still probably no sex for Sophia/ wait for day 12.For the sex day 15-16.
For sex with another man don't expect it before day 19-20.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
May be the teacher will drug her or something like that... who knows. Nope aint gonna happen.
If you want Sophia cheating on Liam with another guy in the update,sorry aint gonna happen but you have a higher chance of Sophia cheatinng on Liam with another woman.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.30 star(s) 457 Votes